Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A kid in a candy store

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 27, 2015, 11:24:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

that's how LaFayette County WR Cualan Williams reacted to attending his first college and Arkansas game. Pretty refreshing how much it meant to him.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/oct/27/williams-first-college-game-amazing/

WriterWrong

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 27, 2015, 11:24:05 am
that's how LaFayette County WR Cualan Williams reacted to attending his first college and Arkansas game. Pretty refreshing how much it meant to him.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/oct/27/williams-first-college-game-amazing/

That is awesome. Sounds like a good kid who is willing to work hard. Glad he enjoyed his experience. Hopefully it's not his last.

Scott7703

Definitely great to see this kid get to have an experience like he did Saturday. I hope all works out and he gets to be a hog.

secneahog

Gonna close the stadium in and have a Dallas cowboys feel to the walk out. 

I like it.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

HogsBalls

I'm rooting for this kid. He could be a very special gift. If you watch his tape he's got some burners.

SWMrshogfan

I'm from Lafayette Co. Glad to see kids in this county have opportunities to experience what working and studying hard may get them. Our entire population in the county is a little over 7000. About 60-000- 70,000 people in one place screaming as loud as we did this weekend would be an "amazing" thing to see. I know it was for me.  Hope he continues to excel in the classroom and on the field.

Ironhawg

MissippHog

Looks like he has good size and speed along with a great attitude.  Definitely one to keep an eye on.

All Hogs

Have watched this kid play basketball against my son since 8th grade....yes, he dunked on us in the 8th grade.  Very good athlete with a quick first step...glad to see he is playing football...I think we miss out on a lot of athletes in this state because they don't play football....