Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defensive Lineman from Arkansas

Started by Exit Pursued by a Boar, October 27, 2015, 06:13:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Ok, I'm an old man and I forget things.  But I could have sworn there was a highly rated (4*) DT/DE from Arkansas that for reasons somewhat mysterious to those on this board had not received an offer. Was opined on this board that he would accept an offer if he received one. I go to 24/7 and can find no such person. I thought his first name was Chase, but no one named Chase on 24/7 list.  Can anyone help me out?  Who was the guy? And, even better, what's his status?

Not much to go on, I know.

EFBAB

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Quote from: Hawghiggs on October 27, 2015, 06:18:20 am
You might be thinking of this young man. https://rivals.yahoo.com/arkansas/football/recruiting/player-Nick-McCann-181230

Thank you. Maybe I am, but name doesn't ring a bell. Maybe it's a Texas HS DL with ties to UA.  I swear his name was Chase.

But thanks.

EFBAB

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Exit Pursued by a Boar

That's the guy! Chris Daniels. Is he completely out of the picture? I think I forgot his name because I haven't seen it. 

Thank you,

EFBAB

jjdlc

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on October 27, 2015, 07:02:57 am
That's the guy! Chris Daniels. Is he completely out of the picture? I think I forgot his name because I haven't seen it. 

Thank you,

EFBAB

Last real info that I saw is that we were still in contact, but still no offer.  A lot of speculation was that he didn't have the grades/ACT, but who really knows.  One thing to keep in mind is that this is a very deep DL class for us.  We already have 3 very good ones committed, and are still in play for several more.

COCHISE

What about John Tate? Did we just fill up at the d-line position with higher priority recruits?

RazorPiggie

Quote from: COCHISE on October 27, 2015, 08:46:33 am
What about John Tate? Did we just fill up at the d-line position with higher priority recruits?

I think you answered your own question.

ifghog

I think John Tate would be a good offer if we have an extra scholly at the end....

ricepig

Quote from: ifghog on October 27, 2015, 10:44:23 am
I think John Tate would be a good offer if we have an extra scholly at the end....

Truthfully, we need OL worse than DL at this moment.