RazorPiggie

The_Iceman

Whaley's top 4 are:

Arkansas
Texas
Georgia
Texas a&m

PorkRinds

So it's safe to say those who bought into the line that TX coaches were mad at CBB and we would not do well in TX were....misguided at best.  We are hitting TX hard, and getting some results with some serious studs down there.

WriterWrong

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 20, 2015, 10:43:11 am
So it's safe to say those who bought into the line that TX coaches were mad at CBB and we would not do well in TX were....misguided at best.  We are hitting TX hard, and getting some results with some serious studs down there.

Not all coaches in texas run a spread offense and would've had reason to be upset at Bielema. I'm sure there are plenty of coaches in texas that agree with Bielema.

Regardless, coaches would be dumb to turn kids away from a school that might be their best fit just because they got their feelings hurt over a comment.

jjdlc

Quote from: WriterWrong on October 20, 2015, 12:05:45 pm
Not all coaches in texas run a spread offense and would've had reason to be upset at Bielema. I'm sure there are plenty of coaches in texas that agree with Bielema.

Regardless, coaches would be dumb to turn kids away from a school that might be their best fit just because they got their feelings hurt over a comment.

Kingsbury also took Bielema's words out of context, and twisted them, so I doubt the outrage was quite as bad as he let on either.

PorkRinds

Quote from: jjdlc on October 20, 2015, 12:21:40 pm
Kingsbury also took Bielema's words out of context, and twisted them, so I doubt the outrage was quite as bad as he let on either.

I think Kliffy was likely the only one to take offense.  And after we handed them their arses at home last year, I can understand that.  You can bet next year's meeting won't be a warm welcome for CBB...

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 20, 2015, 12:24:01 pm
I think Kliffy was likely the only one to take offense.  And after we handed them their arses at home last year, I can understand that.  You can bet next year's meeting won't be a warm welcome for CBB...

What meeting?

onebadrubi

Quote from: ricepig on October 20, 2015, 12:28:37 pm

What meeting?

You didn't know pork rinds can see in the future and they are going to be our bowl game opponent

WriterWrong

What meeting?

I'm guessing he was referring to the coaches conference that Bielema made the comments at. I'm also guessing Bielema won't be back at said conference next year. Ha. You never know. Maybe they hold a public debate between him and Kingsbury. That would be excellent television.

PorkRinds

What meeting?

I was thinking we play them again next year.  Obviously that was an error. 

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 20, 2015, 01:49:02 pm
I was thinking we play them again next year.  Obviously that was an error. 

Your punishment will be to go back and read all of Shield's "columns" from the past year, that should keep you from making that type of mistake again.

PorkRinds

Quote from: ricepig on October 20, 2015, 02:57:04 pm
Your punishment will be to go back and read all of Shield's "columns" from the past year, that should keep you from making that type of mistake again.

Uncle! Uncle! I give up!!!

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 20, 2015, 03:07:31 pm
Uncle! Uncle! I give up!!!
I'd quit coming to Hogville or pay Doug for a new name if I had to do that!  Haha.