Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 18, 2015, 07:04:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MissippHog

Thanks Richard.  Good to see Whaley is still visiting.

Trey1981

Richard - Thanks for posting. Always good stuff. 

Question, what is the latest on Graham the WR from Bastrop? Do you still feel good about the Hawgs chances with him?

jjdlc

Looks like we are still getting visits from all our top RB targets, even the committed ones.  RDs article onWhite sounds good too.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: MissippHog on October 18, 2015, 07:29:49 pm
Thanks Richard.  Good to see Whaley is still visiting.

If you asked me a few weeks ago I wouldn't have thought it. It just goes to show how things can change.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Trey1981 on October 18, 2015, 07:32:12 pm
Richard - Thanks for posting. Always good stuff. 

Question, what is the latest on Graham the WR from Bastrop? Do you still feel good about the Hawgs chances with him?

Still like their chances. Will know Oct. 30.

tophawg19

RD  at a guess , who are the RB targets we are most likely to get? Any with a strong lean ? and are there many new prospects showing up on the radar now that H/S seasons are well along ? Any new surprise players among Arkansas kids
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tophawg19 on October 18, 2015, 08:31:14 pm
RD  at a guess , who are the RB targets we are most likely to get? Any with a strong lean ? and are there many new prospects showing up on the radar now that H/S seasons are well along ? Any new surprise players among Arkansas kids
c'mon, man, he's not gonna answer that.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hawghiggs

Any news on  Amani Bledsoe or Isaiah Simmons ?

Hogwild

QuoteLinebacker commitment De'jon Harris of Marrero, (La.) John Ehret said Coach Bret Bielema and Hargreaves visited his school on Friday. Hargreaves attended his game. He plans to officially visit Fayetteville on Nov. 21.

Hopefully he will bring the other stud LB, teamate Michael Divinity on the trip with him. Mr. Inside and Mr. Outside that would be a combo.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Hogwild on October 19, 2015, 06:42:14 pm
Hopefully he will bring the other stud LB, teamate Michael Divinity on the trip with him. Mr. Inside and Mr. Outside that would be a combo.
Divinity is committed to LSU.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

lefty08

Quote from: Hogfan991 on October 19, 2015, 07:49:04 pm
Divinity is committed to LSU.

Thats correct, and I dont think it will at all, but those commitments arent final
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged