Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will we sign on the OL?

Started by nwahogfan1, October 15, 2015, 10:36:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Any OLM in Arkansas who may draw an offer?

Trey1981

Garrett Bolles, Juco Tackle from Utah, seems to be a major target. Would be a great addition to this class.

http://247sports.com/Player/Garett-Bolles-77837

outlawhogeywells

I would say we need to sign at least 3 maybe 4 in this class.  We will loose two seniors in Smother and tretola.  Probably a good chance that Kirkland could go

Wildhog

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on October 15, 2015, 01:48:10 pm
I would say we need to sign at least 3 maybe 4 in this class.  We will loose two seniors in Smother and tretola.  Probably a good chance that Kirkland could go

We need at least four to replace what we're definitely losing on an already thin OL.  That's not counting Kirkland if he leaves.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The Recruiting Guy

Expect some new names to appear in the near future. One in particular will please Hog fans.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 15, 2015, 02:48:09 pm
Expect some new names to appear in the near future. One in particular will please Hog fans.

Oooooooooooooooooooh snap! RD dropping some bombs!

Bacon_Bitz

Thanks RD great to hear

Seebs

Jovan Pruitt?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Trey1981 on October 15, 2015, 11:53:52 am
Garrett Bolles, Juco Tackle from Utah, seems to be a major target. Would be a great addition to this class.

http://247sports.com/Player/Garett-Bolles-77837
Yes, I have seen his name mentioned and apparently CBB visited him this week.  Lets keep our fingers crossed.

I wonder if they are expecting Kirkland to still go Pro after this year?   I am not sure he is having the type year that will get him in the top 5-7 rounds.  Seems like he needs to stay another year to learn his trade and raise his draft status.   But maybe the Pro's are projecting Kirkland as a Guard and think he is ready now.  I am only guessing.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

hawginbigd1

While it is exciting to hear some new names, it is also a little bit of a let down! If I read this correctly then that means we can mark some of the names we know off the list.

jjdlc

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 16, 2015, 01:35:46 am
While it is exciting to hear some new names, it is also a little bit of a let down! If I read this correctly then that means we can mark some of the names we know off the list.

Not necessarily, it can also mean that it is deep enough into the current high school season that we've seen enough to offer certain players that we've been keeping an eye on, or players who are simply blowing up in their Sr. Year.

RazorPiggie

I think the OP meant is there any OLm from Arkansas that could get an offer.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 16, 2015, 08:14:07 am
I think the OP meant is there any OLm from Arkansas that could get an offer.

Yeah, I believe that is what he is asking, I'd say, no.