Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cabot QB Jarrod Barnes

Started by Brian the Turrible, October 12, 2015, 02:52:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian the Turrible

is a FREAK! Called their game Fri night with West Memphis and came away very impressed. Of course, he only plays QB now because of the system he's in. He projects as a slot receiver type in college. He's just a junior and will only get better. One site lists him at 5'11" and 167 but he's at least 6'0" and around 180 now. Here are some highlights I found...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3205856/highlights

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

gohogsfootball

He kind of reminds me of Joe Adams running with the ball.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: gohogsfootball on October 12, 2015, 03:08:45 pm
He kind of reminds me of Joe Adams running with the ball.
With more power kinda like a Darren Joe McAdams...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Inhogswetrust

Most of my family lives in Cabot. My nephew teaches at the high school. I'm told he is the real deal.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

uconnhog

Stillwater

He's the real deal for sure, his brother not so much.

hview

ARtillahog

hvsupastar

Quote from: Stillwater on October 13, 2015, 08:35:30 am
He's the real deal for sure, his brother not so much.

His brother is just as athletic, not as driven.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Stillwater

Quote from: hvsupastar on October 14, 2015, 09:25:50 am
His brother is just as athletic, not as driven.
Ha, however you want to look at it.  Good stuff!!

yraciv

Too bad he is still stuck running the Dead T, and not learning to run routes and catch. Definitely looks explosive though and hope he can show his other skills in camps.

hvsupastar

Quote from: Stillwater on October 14, 2015, 02:39:53 pm
Ha, however you want to look at it.  Good stuff!!

No seriously, they are almost identical in terms of athleticism. I believe his brother leads the state in interception returns for TDs
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

HogWildBison2011

He reminds me of a guy already on our roster when it comes to position in HS & how he runs..
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/602351/highlights/2023389/v2?recommender=1&utm_expid=74649800-50.xVwcdGojSNiaNtQ6WnoKhQ.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hudl.com%2Fathlete%2F602351%2Fkevin-richardson

Also his vision is really good but does seem light in the britches.

Soooie21

We can add the qb keeper to our playbook...would have like to see more passes to judge a little better...