Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's get on this one!

Started by theFlyingHog, October 12, 2015, 12:27:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theFlyingHog

The_Iceman

Yeah, he ain't passing up ND or Michigan to come here.

Laughing Hog

He doesn't even know where AR is.................. don't hold your breath
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Pig in the Pokey

Harbaugh effect mixed with sark after dark.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Qhog

We don't need no stinkin' logic!  I'm in.  How can I help get him here?!?

COCHISE

Maybe Town can talk some buddies into coming.

LJHOG

Quote from: Qhog on October 12, 2015, 07:22:49 pm
We don't need no stinkin' logic!  I'm in.  How can I help get him here?!?
$$$$$

outlawhogeywells

King Kong

Scott7703

RME

No offer from Arkansas, in Michigan's backyard, no players from Michigan on the roster...

Seems legit.

King Kong

October 13, 2015, 12:46:25 pm #11 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:20:38 pm by King Kong
Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on October 13, 2015, 12:15:20 pm
No offer from Arkansas, in Michigan's backyard, no players from Michigan on the roster...

Seems legit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/keelyismyname/status/508113336945229824/photo/1

Hasn't alway been in Michigan. Pic of him when he played in HS with Mr. Ricky Town

His brother played at Michigan before transferring to Southern Miss for his final season

theFlyingHog

Quote from: King Kong on October 13, 2015, 12:46:25 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/keelyismyname/status/508113336945229824/photo/1

Hasn't alway been in Michigan. Pic of him when he played in HS with Mr. Ricky Town

His brother played at Michigan before transferring to Southern Miss for his final season
You gotta figure Town is in his ear. We have as good a chance as any. Hopefully he's #uncommon. Dammit, I swore I would never "hashtag"

King Kong

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 13, 2015, 03:03:00 pm
You gotta figure Town is in his ear. We have as good a chance as any. Hopefully he's #uncommon. Dammit, I swore I would never "hashtag"

Well, I hope we can get in the running. The good thing is Town can dispel any stereotypes that could prevent a visit if that was the draw back.

But the kid has a lot of great options and probably some longer relationships with other coaching staffs

RME

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 13, 2015, 03:03:00 pm

Come on man. Really? Has RD talked about this kid in any place that I've missed? Any word on coaches specifically going after this guy? Obviously I want every 4* and 5* kid in America to come here, but where is this thought process coming from?

ldfergu

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on October 13, 2015, 03:21:21 pm
Come on man. Really? Has RD talked about this kid in any place that I've missed? Any word on coaches specifically going after this guy? Obviously I want every 4* and 5* kid in America to come here, but where is this thought process coming from?

It's coming from Hogville

TrueBlue

Like you know what "thought process" really is.

theFlyingHog

Wow man. You need a drink. I didn't say anything about we were getting him or he is hot on us. We have a former teammate on our squad. *IF CBB goes after him* I'm sure we would have a shot.

RME

Quote from: TrueBlue on October 13, 2015, 09:22:00 pm
Like you know what "thought process" really is.

Thought process...stream of consciousness...the idiocy of your post that has nothing to do with the overall thread...

jacobp

Guys here in South Bend are pretty confident he's going to be a Golden Domer

ChicoHog

Quote from: jacobp on October 14, 2015, 09:31:14 am
Guys here in South Bend are pretty confident he's going to be a Golden Domer
If he doesn't go to Arkansas then that is the next best place.  He can play SC every year and show them what they missed.   

Nosboar Accubond