Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Graham - WR prospect

Started by Thepigdoctor, October 12, 2015, 09:05:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Thepigdoctor

Saw he narrowed his list to two, but was pay article. Anyone know who he's down to?

Pathological

Bubba's Bruisers

Well, that's encouraging?  Didn't visit during the Toledo or TT game when many supposed he'd commit to us?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 12, 2015, 12:06:54 pm
Well, that's encouraging?  Didn't visit during the Toledo or TT game when many supposed he'd commit to us?

Coupled with what we now know about Deitsch (sp) maybe he silently committed but asked to continuing visiting, thus the non-public commit?

Still like our chances, regardless.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Thepigdoctor

whosiskid

On 247 several people were saying it was TCU he was headed to, but Otis was pretty firm that he is going to be a Hog. So we may have a lot to look forward to here.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

King Kong

Quote from: whosiskid on October 16, 2015, 07:27:04 pm
On 247 several people were saying it was TCU he was headed to, but Otis was pretty firm that he is going to be a Hog. So we may have a lot to look forward to here.

RD hinted he expected him to be a Hog as recent as a few weeks ago. Hopefully nothing has changed.

TechHawg

Just saw on twitter that he is making his announcement on October 30 so we'll know soon.

whosiskid

Quote from: King Kong on October 17, 2015, 08:25:07 am
RD hinted he expected him to be a Hog as recent as a few weeks ago. Hopefully nothing has changed.

If both RD and Otis are of the opinion that he'll be a Hog, I feel pretty good. God knows we need more offensive weapons.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

theFlyingHog

Where can I find some info? Maybe a first name to start?

hawgXi

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 19, 2015, 02:32:44 am
Where can I find some info? Maybe a first name to start?

try this link to spread sheet by arkanswap:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDeJCbrI24KKnL5gRX-4YwkJqOD7U8D2OT6wNasJigA/edit?pli=1#gid=154114808

if not working, l'll bump his original post to the top.

or lazy man's way to get your answer:  Isaiah

PorkBilly

He's announcing on Oct 30 at 10 am at his school.