Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Juco All American Raveon Hoston 6'4 250

Started by Razorback115, October 09, 2015, 01:15:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback115

Somebody tell Bret Bielema to get his hands on this kid before another school does , I been reading up about him, some pretty good reads, has big interest, not sure whats the deal on why he hasnt been offered , maybe its his grades. pretty sure the razorback fans can get use to a big time pass rusher. Has huge upside.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4031578/highlights/293155415/v2

jackflash

if he interested in the Hogs pretty sure Arkansas know about him.  I don't think this staff gets caught short on these things

PorkRinds

Quote from: Razorback115 on October 09, 2015, 01:15:07 pm
Somebody tell Bret Bielema to get his hands on this kid before another school does , I been reading up about him, some pretty good reads, has big interest, not sure whats the deal on why he hasnt been offered , maybe its his grades. pretty sure the razorback fans can get use to a big time pass rusher. Has huge upside.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4031578/highlights/293155415/v2

Send it to the recruiting coordinator. 

lefty08

Send your, ahem, his tape to the hill, you never know
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

HogBreath

Quote from: jackflash on October 09, 2015, 01:58:44 pm
if he interested in the Hogs pretty sure Arkansas know about him.  I don't think this staff gets caught short on these things
Exactly..we're always all knowing on this stuff.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: lefty08 on October 09, 2015, 05:18:39 pm
Send your, ahem, his tape to the hill, you never know
They kid is an All American....
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli