Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jaylynn Dye

Started by billmontgomery10, October 03, 2015, 11:29:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

billmontgomery10

I'm surprised this 6-0 195 lbs. All-State wide receiver/kick returner/running back from Van Buren does not appear to be getting any attention from the Hogs. He is a playmaker and gamebreaker who has had his biggest games against the top teams in Arkansas. Last night against Conway he had 297 yards total offense with 3 touchdowns including touchdown runs of 66 and 44 yards. I don't know if grades are an issue but the kid has speed and great hands and would definitely be an asset in the kick return game. I noticed that Mississippi State and Illinois are interested in him now.
Just wondering if the Hogs have any interest, even as an invited walk-on if not a scholarship player.

jgphillips3

Is he fast?  If so, that's probably why he isn't getting any attention.  He's not tall enough to make bulky and slow.  I kid.  I kid.  If he is explosive and has that "it" factor, ala Korliss Marshall, he may get a late look.

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

RazorPiggie

October 03, 2015, 03:14:22 pm #3 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:55:38 pm by RazorPiggie
he is pretty small but definitely a playmaker

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 03, 2015, 12:23:41 pm
Is he fast?  If so, that's probably why he isn't getting any attention.  He's not tall enough to make bulky and slow.  I kid.  I kid.  If he is explosive and has that "it" factor, ala Korliss Marshall, he may get a late look.

So he is Korliss Marshall, Jordan Jones, Tanner English, Kane Whitehurst, fast huh!

zane

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on October 03, 2015, 03:33:51 pm
So he is Korliss Marshall, Jordan Jones, Tanner English, Kane Whitehurst, fast huh!

Pump the brakes

No such thing as Tanner English fast (unless talking about Tanner English)
RIP LSUfan

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: zane on October 03, 2015, 05:22:11 pm
Pump the brakes

No such thing as Tanner English fast (unless talking about Tanner English)

Aw shucks, I thought I could sneak that past ya'll!