Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: kibster on June 05, 2009, 07:19:39 pm
I just got home.   How did they score three and no hits.  I am not seeing any errors in the box score?

3 walks  2 hit by pitches a sac fly and a suicide squeeze
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

razorbackfan86

I'm getting tired of listening to these announcers

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Divot

Keep up the good PBP. I'm at a wedding rehearsal.....stupid rain delays.  Thanks guys!! Go Hogs!!

Publius

The Hogs are going to regret that top of the 7th...they got 5 free passes and only 3 runs...that's not enough

Clint Alan

bad guy

infield hit

2 runners on, 1st & 2nd

0 outs
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

Good play by Tschepikow to stop the ball from getting into the outfield...
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

bad guy

fly out

runner tags from 2nd to 3rd

1 out
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Publius

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Hogz87

Let's go Hogs, give up no more than 1 run here, or get a DP.

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

That was a big out.. even though they moved the runner up. A double play ends the inning

jdhogster

Too bad we don't have someone on radio like Paul Eels, where we can turn off the announcers and watch the game but listen to PE

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

Publius

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Clint Alan

ua_hogs

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 07:23:13 pm
Too bad we don't have someone on radio like Paul Eels, where we can turn off the announcers and watch the game but listen to PE

Chuck does very good PBP

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Publius

jdhogster

How long will Bolsinger go?  Can he be used in tomorrow's game (or Sun if nec)

TNhawgfan

that will work. let's have another of those please

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

Publius

jdhogster

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

Hogz87

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

flies out to Left

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0   0   3                5    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0   1   0   0                2   10   0

0 runs, 2 hits, 2 men left

rzrbacknTX

Let's get a couple of insurance runs Hogs!!!!

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

TNhawgfan

Publius

PoconoHog

Now...let's get a few more runs.......start hitting the ball....

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

LRHog234

Quote from: jdhogster on June 05, 2009, 07:23:13 pm

They need to make up their minds.. earlier he said "This Florida State team never dies it fights to the end." Just a minute ago he says "If they get a double play here this game is over mentally."

Clint Alan

prisonhog

"It's not the size of the Hog in the fight, but the size
of the fight in the Hog."

PoconoHog

Meat of the order coming to bat this inning......

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011