Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Arkansas St had made about one more play vs Nebraska

Started by codeHog, September 16, 2017, 02:24:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

codeHog

then Cornhuskers would probably be in the market for a new Head Coach.

Heck will ASU end up ranked while the Hogs do not?

ASU might beat all the teams in their conference. Maybe they got lucky by Miami not showing up

HogCzar1

factchecker

Yeah all that hype about ALMOST beating Nebraska ended up being garbage:

Funny how other teams get credit for moral victories while our fans believe in moral losses.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

codeHog

WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE?

Riley and Co. should just skip the presser. Nothing they can say to rationalize or explain this abortion. Big Red is dead. Sigh.
---------------
Who cares about recruiting this year? It's all about finding a new coach now.
--------------------
Shawn Eichorst needs to cut the losses and hire an elite coach. Enlist Warren Buffet and deep pockets.

This is embarrassing.

I hate pro-style. Hate it in college. But if you guys want this crap, then go with Craig Bohl. That man can coach.

If it's up to me, get a coach that brings in an offense that gives us advantages. Baylor offense. Ga Tech offense. Something.
------------
Will not renew season tickets. Will not drive 7 hours for a game. This was a joke. This is on coaching staff. Les Miles come on down as the next head coach and change the soft culture. DONE

Pay chip Kelly 10 mil per
Disgraceful loss. Pelini was not nice but certainly a better coach at winning than Riley.

HoggyCat

Speaking of ASUj..... some of their fans are butt hurt over US Pizza having a Razorback drink and no puppy drink. Whine bags still can't understand they don't even have Jonesboro controlled.

http://scout.com/college/arkansas-state/Board/105452/Contents/US-Pizza-107412271
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HoggyCat

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 02:42:13 pm
WHO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE?

Riley and Co. should just skip the presser. Nothing they can say to rationalize or explain this abortion. Big Red is dead. Sigh.
---------------
Who cares about recruiting this year? It's all about finding a new coach now.
--------------------
Shawn Eichorst needs to cut the losses and hire an elite coach. Enlist Warren Buffet and deep pockets.

This is embarrassing.

I hate pro-style. Hate it in college. But if you guys want this crap, then go with Craig Bohl. That man can coach.

If it's up to me, get a coach that brings in an offense that gives us advantages. Baylor offense. Ga Tech offense. Something.
------------
Will not renew season tickets. Will not drive 7 hours for a game. This was a joke. This is on coaching staff. Les Miles come on down as the next head coach and change the soft culture. DONE

Pay chip Kelly 10 mil per
Disgraceful loss. Pelini was not nice but certainly a better coach at winning than Riley.

It sounds like fans that know what they're talking about and are sick of mediocrity.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

j-mann

Quote from: HoggyCat on September 16, 2017, 03:51:31 pm
Speaking of ASUj..... some of their fans are butt hurt over US Pizza having a Razorback drink and no puppy drink. Whine bags still can't understand they don't even have Jonesboro controlled.

http://scout.com/college/arkansas-state/Board/105452/Contents/US-Pizza-107412271

facts  for a-st  fans  Jonesboro  is 35-40% hogs  and greene county  is 60-40 hogs    their stadium  is always haif full  unless memphis or ole miss  plays  there     for a-st  to even have 40% of this  state   
they must go not lose any games  in a 4-year period   
they must play and beat top 25 teams
arkansas has to lose 9-10 games for 3 or 4 years in a row   

but the media feels any sunbeit mac c-usa  even if undefeated    is a 3-4 loss team     

and as i said on their board u can hate the razorbacks all u want  but rooting  for them to fail is rooting for the state to fail   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 02:24:44 pm
then Cornhuskers would probably be in the market for a new Head Coach.

Heck will ASU end up ranked while the Hogs do not?

ASU might beat all the teams in their conference. Maybe they got lucky by Miami not showing up
Just saw this score.  Didn't know the Huskers had lost in Lincoln.  Talk about a fan base collective being out on the ledge.  Those guys have NOTHING but Nebraska football to follow.  Those folks have been spoiled up and until Tom Osborne retired and they haven't been the same since. That's got to be a hard job because of the incredible expectations.  Those folks will be on bridges ready to jump tonight after losing to Northern Illinois.

Unnamed Source

Riley I thought was an inexplicable hire; never made sense to me.  The reality is NE is no longer elite and I'm sure that burns the old heads. Can draw comparisons to our once proud program.

Tigaman

Quote from: Unnamed Source on September 16, 2017, 07:53:32 pm
Riley I thought was an inexplicable hire; never made sense to me.  The reality is NE is no longer elite and I'm sure that burns the old heads. Can draw comparisons to our once proud program.

Riley was hired because he's the anti-Pelini. It still was a terrible hire and doesn't help that Riley is in his mid 60s.

codeHog

ASU fans have a plan.
"Play us Hogs and then we won't hate you anymore and will love you forever"

Hogs
"No thanks, just keep hating us"

factchecker

Quote from: codeHog on September 16, 2017, 08:07:55 pm
ASU fans have a plan.

Hogs
"No thanks, just keep hating us"

More like:

ASU fans have a plan.

Hogs

"Who are you?"
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PossumFan

More like:

ASU fans have a plan:
"Play us, Hogs, because we would love to have you as an in-state rival and it would be good for the state as a whole."

Hogs:
"Haarruuumph! You are beneath us. And besides, you might whip us. Go away."

factchecker

Quote from: PossumFan on September 16, 2017, 09:36:10 pm
More like:

ASU fans have a plan:
"Play us, Hogs, because we would love to have you as an in-state rival and it would be good for the state as a whole."

Hogs:
"Haarruuumph! You are beneath us. And besides, you might whip us. Go away."

Who are you?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Sivad

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Letsroll1200

Maybe it's a good thing. Bret wins 7 games and goes to Nebraska

Sivad

One of the funnier examples of the rampant jealousy and childlike tantrums over anything Razorback by the red wolvie fans.

The Boar War

Quote from: Unnamed Source on September 16, 2017, 07:53:32 pm

A lot of comparisons.  Maybe the chief similarity is that we've both changed conferences and moved away from the fertile recruiting grounds in Texas.

PossumFan

husker71

No way BB goes to Nebraska   the fans dont like him for the most part because of his Iowa ties more than his Wisconsin ties.  The poster that mentioned Bohl might have been on to something 2 years ago but not now.  Husker fans donate a lot of money (and beef) to the program and even though they are so loyal that is coming to an end.  The newer and younger fans wont accept this anymore. 

asuato

Quote from: j-mann on September 16, 2017, 07:38:20 pm

facts  for a-st  fans  Jonesboro  is 35-40% hogs  and greene county  is 60-40 hogs    their stadium  is always haif full  unless memphis or ole miss  plays  there     for a-st  to even have 40% of this  state   
they must go not lose any games  in a 4-year period   
they must play and beat top 25 teams
arkansas has to lose 9-10 games for 3 or 4 years in a row   

but the media feels any sunbeit mac c-usa  even if undefeated    is a 3-4 loss team     

and as i said on their board u can hate the razorbacks all u want  but rooting  for them to fail is rooting for the state to fail   
I only know of a couple that "hate" the UA. Most are just indifferent to them and focused on ASU. I am a diehard ASU guy but I want all state teams to do well. Most on the ASU board are that way.

asuato

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 02:30:55 pm
Yeah all that hype about ALMOST beating Nebraska ended up being garbage:

It was the first game for both teams. I wasn't expecting to win in Lincoln, just play well, which we did for the most part.

The Great Hambino

Wow, these guys really need to seek some sort of cognitive behavior therapy.

VBCHog

State can't be that good. Nebraska lost to NIU last night....

Sivad

Quote from: asuato on September 17, 2017, 12:42:39 am
I only know of a couple that "hate" the UA. Most are just indifferent to them and focused on ASU.
And yet there is an ASU market for this type of "stuff"...