Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

motorsports forum

Started by arky870, October 31, 2012, 05:54:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arky870

why was it killed/merged when there are others that have less activity than it did?

McKdaddy

What else besides The Gym and Motorsports is gone?
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Racinray

Quote from: arky870 on October 31, 2012, 05:54:03 pm
why was it killed/merged when there are others that have less activity than it did?
I would like to know that answer to.

10thPlanet

How do you guys want to do this, maybe like the soccer thread, all things motorsports in one thread? That way we don't have to hunt for posts?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: dkwvike on November 01, 2012, 10:42:45 pm
How do you guys want to do this, maybe like the soccer thread, all things motorsports in one thread? That way we don't have to hunt for posts?

I like the idea is using the stickied thread at the top of this forum. Or we could post our topics in that piece of crap wrestling forum

arky870

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 02, 2012, 12:26:39 am
I like the idea is using the stickied thread at the top of this forum. Or we could post our topics in that piece of crap wrestling forum

i say we take over the wrestling or soccer forum lol. they are useless anyway

ImHogginIt

Quote from: arky870 on November 02, 2012, 11:24:21 am
i say we take over the wrestling or soccer forum lol. they are useless anyway

We can start all Tony Stewart threads in The Trash forum  :D

Just kidding hoghelmet... sorta 

arky870

if that is the case then i guess we have to start all the kurt bush threads in the girls  forum? 8) wait not 1 of them either is there except for women's razorbacks. oh well he is not worth talking about anyway

Doyle Hograves

I talked with Lanny and he said we could make a child board under General Sports if there's enough interest in Motorsports.
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ArkieRebel on November 06, 2012, 08:14:23 pm
I talked with Lanny and he said we could make a child board under General Sports if there's enough interest in Motorsports.

Anything is better than nothing

10thPlanet

Child board would be great!

arky870

does that mean we have to post barney videos?no wait that means we have to be keslowski fans doesn't it?

10thPlanet

Phoenix, who do you have? Johnson, Pole. Kyle for the win. Keslowski points lead going into the final race.

Buff

Another fuel mileage race that Kes somehow pulls out.  Again.

Buff

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/8611398/kevin-harvick-leave-rcr-drive-stewart-haas-2014

Harvick leaving RCR to drive for Tony in 2014.  If RCR can't get better equipment then I can't blame him.  Tony and Kevin running together will be awesome.  RCR's days as being considered a top team in the big series are coming to a close.  Are Burton and Menard going to carry that organization?

arky870

not a harvick fan but he can drive. he will do much better than danica is for them

Racinray

Racinray

10thPlanet

RCR needs to hire Martin to help teach his grandkids the ropes, might save RCR from becoming Ganassi.

arky870

i would love to see mark martin be an team owner

Racinray

Quote from: arky870 on November 11, 2012, 11:00:19 am
i would love to see mark martin be an team owner
He's to old school for the younger drivers today.

hogs24

Essentially teammates with the 24...harprick is desperate lmao
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."