Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Samford (0-0, 0-0 SC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 10, 2017, 06:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 10, 2017, 08:32:29 pm
Two early fouls .Missed the first exhibition game. He will be alright.
This. He showed tons of potential before his two fouls.  He just never got a chance to get into a rhythm.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Of course, I love Macon and Barford but Bailey is fun to watch.

phadedhawg

lost a little focus down the stretch and the officials have blown the whistle a bit more.  Still looking strong.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TebowHater

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

kaptainkory

Letsroll1200

Quote from: TebowHater on November 10, 2017, 08:41:10 pm
Disappointing. Hopefully this game can draw some excitement for Bucknell.

Hopefully 10,000 on Sunday

factchecker

Quote from: kaptainkory on November 10, 2017, 08:42:06 pm
Now...take it on the road!  (Too soon?)

actually too late - considering that we were pretty good on the road last season
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

This is supposed to be a tournament team the hogs are beating the brakes off of.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

bigred223

Hope people show up Sunday night. We have a fun team to watch.

PonderinHog

Hawgphish

I know it is the first game of the year and it is a long season with many ups and downs but umm, umm,
WE GOOD!

elksnort

kaptainkory

Quote from: factchecker on November 10, 2017, 08:42:55 pm
actually too late - considering that we were pretty good on the road last season

That's true.  Just hate to get excited (reminiscent of the *glory days*)...and then see a completely different team fall flat on the road.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

DoubleReedHawgCaller

I'm just ready to put a whoopin on Calipari and his putty cats.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hogs49ers

Quote from: kaptainkory on November 10, 2017, 08:47:03 pm
That's true.  Just hate to get excited (reminiscent of the *glory days*)...and then see a completely different team fall flat on the road.

This team is built to play well on the road - I do not see that being an issue at all with this well coached team.
SCREW Vandy!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

daprospecta

Soooie21

elksnort

Quote from: TebowHater on November 10, 2017, 08:41:10 pm
Disappointing. Hopefully this game can draw some excitement for Bucknell.
actually 8000 in actual attendance is pretty good considering the circumstances. High School football playoffs hunting season etc etc. Most college basketball programs don't even have a thousand even there great games

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: kaptainkory on November 10, 2017, 08:47:03 pm
I'm sure there will be ups and downs, just many more ups, I'm thinking.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Wisco Pig

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Porkette

GO HOGS GO!

PorkRinds