Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Espn3 Free Account

Started by rjhog, April 21, 2012, 07:10:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rjhog

My service provider was not one of the 5 major ones listed so I researched how I might be able to watch the game today.  This is what I found out and it appears I will be able to watch the game but won't know until I try it.  Hope it works. 

To see if your service provider is on the list to permit remote access go to:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/affList

If so, then go to watchespn.com.  Make sure you are on the full web site and not the app.

Click on "Remote Access" and on the next screen go to the last line for those who do not have a free account with watchespn.com and click on the blank.  Fill out the information to get free login information.  When you return to watchespn.com then login if necessary.  Select "Remote Access" again....if it ask you to sync your account then do so.  Hopefully you should then be able to watch the game.

Once logged in you should be able to view the schedule for espn3 but make sure the right date is selected.   

I don't know if this is what is called backdooring espn3 or not and I won't know for sure if this will work until later.  I live in Kentucky and my provider is on the list so I am hoping.  If I have any problems I'll give them a call so you can always call your provider and ask I guess.

Hope this helps those in similar situation.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: rjhog on April 21, 2012, 07:10:59 am
My service provider was not one of the 5 major ones listed so I researched how I might be able to watch the game today.  This is what I found out and it appears I will be able to watch the game but won't know until I try it.  Hope it works. 

To see if your service provider is on the list to permit remote access go to:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/affList

If so, then go to watchespn.com.  Make sure you are on the full web site and not the app.

Click on "Remote Access" and on the next screen go to the last line for those who do not have a free account with watchespn.com and click on the blank.  Fill out the information to get free login information.  When you return to watchespn.com then login if necessary.  Select "Remote Access" again....if it ask you to sync your account then do so.  Hopefully you should then be able to watch the game.

Once logged in you should be able to view the schedule for espn3 but make sure the right date is selected.   

I don't know if this is what is called backdooring espn3 or not and I won't know for sure if this will work until later.  I live in Kentucky and my provider is on the list so I am hoping.  If I have any problems I'll give them a call so you can always call your provider and ask I guess.

Hope this helps those in similar situation.

Yeah it'll work for ya.  I just use my parents' comcast account while I'm out at school.  It's a sports lifesaver.

RazorNick

I can not find a way to watch the game there. I am on a local internet company that is not listed. Can anybody help me?

I can't get this to work. Thank you for showing it though. Hope it works for some.

arkfanchip

Quote from: RazorNick on April 21, 2012, 08:26:16 am
I can not find a way to watch the game there. I am on a local internet company that is not listed. Can anybody help me?

if you have an x box 360 hooked up to the net you can get espn3 through that. That's how I watch it and love it.

hawgs4packers

I live in Central Arkansas and would love to be there, but my wife had to work today and I have the kids. It shows me that It is blacked out. Any way around that?
WOW!!!

moses_007

I have AT&T so I get ESPN3 for free. 

They have ALL of the spring games in the SEC blacked out here in Little Rock today. 

Why black out a spring football game?  I can understand it being blacked out in northwest Arkansas, but anywhere else is just plain stupid!!!

RazorNick

Quote from: moses_007 on April 21, 2012, 10:30:31 am
I have AT&T so I get ESPN3 for free. 

They have ALL of the spring games in the SEC blacked out here in Little Rock today. 

Why black out a spring football game?  I can understand it being blacked out in northwest Arkansas, but anywhere else is just plain stupid!!!

I live in missouri and my provider does not offer ESPN3, may I use your account?

the game

What time is the spring game today ?  Will it be live or taped on ESPN3.COM ?  We can watch this today on line right ?

moses_007

Quote from: RazorNick on April 21, 2012, 10:51:50 am
I live in missouri and my provider does not offer ESPN3, may I use your account?

I don't have an "account" per se...it just comes up automatically if you have AT&T.

bsking

It's blacked out in Arkansas.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Quote from: the game on April 21, 2012, 11:06:55 am
  What time is the spring game today ?  Will it be live or taped on ESPN3.COM ?  We can watch this today on line right ?

yeah what time does it start

Harley_Hawg

rjhog

For this to work on iPad 2 I had to use Photon or Iswifter app...both work but easier to register for free account using Safari.