Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 03:56:26 am

John L Smith Reassigned?

Started by tolle72120, September 29, 2012, 05:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tolle72120

Heard some guy from espn is reporting this ...Anything to it?

sickboy

I don't know...but you have to think this is likely.

cmiller01

Highly doubt it.

That would be counterproductive for Mr Integrity.

The Boar War

I've checked Ivan Maisel's twitter.  It's not there.  Apparently some people enjoy trying to match wits with Randy Rainwater.

tolle72120

so probably stupid drive time sports rumor

Hogz87

And Tim Horton to take his place as interim?

Quote from: The Boar War on September 29, 2012, 05:17:57 pm
I've checked Ivan Maisel's twitter.  It's not there.  Apparently some people enjoy trying to match wits with Randy Rainwater.
RR is like Ron Bergundy, he will read whatever is put in front of him. I think someone is using RR to spread a rumor, but it's not on twitter.

Mr. Porkleone

TDHawgs

rljjr

If we say it often enough it has to happen, right?

Mr. Porkleone

3of5-2

Reassigned? I don't want this stooge reassigned, I want him run out on a rail.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

havok

Doubt it.. 

Jeff Long doesn't care..he is just gonna ignore the problem till December.

rhog1

Duckman is saying it on the other board.

BaconHits

TommyTwoHog

Dont be surprised to see Butch named as early as Monday.

rhog1

Hog Waller

I think it's just a cruel prank on Hog fans, a really mean prank.

redbarn

At this point unless they have someone hired to be the next coach and could salvage recruiting what would be  the use of getting rid of JLS.  It is plain to see he is a clown but like I told  my ex wife "You ain't much, but you're all I've got"
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

sickboy

Quote from: BaconHits on September 29, 2012, 05:43:14 pm
other board?

It's a board all about talking and the razorbacks. Especially whilst talking of the razorbacks. ;)

brenthog

WMHawgfan

Quote from: rhog1 on September 29, 2012, 05:40:19 pm
The same guy that was saying Gruden was a done deal?

hogcard1964

Hell no. He's here for at least two years in some capacity.

cashmoneyman_04

Quote from: rhog1 on September 29, 2012, 05:40:19 pm
ok so we know it's not true then
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

RazorNoles

Quote from: TommyTwoHog on September 29, 2012, 05:44:03 pm

Can't wait for that big time announcement.....

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

rljjr

Quote from: redbarn on September 29, 2012, 05:45:10 pm
At this point unless they have someone hired to be the next coach and could salvage recruiting what would be  the use of getting rid of JLS.  It is plain to see he is a clown but like I told  my ex wife "You ain't much, but you're all I've got"
I understand what you're saying, but we've got to stop the bleeding. I don't think we'll find a permanent solution right away -- if we do I think we're just making things worse because it would be a panic hire. However, reassigning JLS and putting somebody else as the face of the program is better for all of us. This is a four-alarm dumpster fire.

jgphillips3

JLS should have been Jack Crowed after ULM. I never missed JFB until that moment. He was too given to cronyism by the end but he would not have tolerated this mess. At least after Bama we would have had a new interim coach.  If Long doesn't hit a home run after this humiliation of a season, I hope somebody dumps a truck of manure on his lawn since that's what he has done to us. If he's under it that wouldn't displease me.

M L (bassplayer)

Quote from: TommyTwoHog on September 29, 2012, 05:44:03 pm
He can't coach this season.

rhog1

I hope it is true JLS just seems so lost and it is obvious from his pressers that he has no Idea why we aren't winning. 

sickboy

Quote from: M L (bassplayer) on September 29, 2012, 05:51:05 pm
He can't coach this season.

Yeah, he can. He'll just have to stop getting paid by UNC, which he is right now. But I doubt he'll care if he gets a new job. There's no rule against him coaching this year.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Getting reports that there is white smoke coming from the chimney at the ADs office....more too come.
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

hogcard1964

Quote from: Arkiehawg (kingfish0318) on September 29, 2012, 05:53:25 pm
Getting reports that there is white smoke coming from the chimney at the ADs office....more too come.

A coordinator or two will be shifted somewhere. Don't get your hopes up for anything big. Jeff Long has the mental capacity of a backwoods inbred hilljack.

Killean

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 29, 2012, 05:59:26 pm
A coordinator or two will be shifted somewhere. Don't get your hopes up for anything big. Jeff Long has the mental capacity of a backwoods inbred hilljack.

so you're saying you look up to him and admire him as your superior?
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

sickboy

Not sure we should be tossing insults like that around.

iseeredpeople

Unless he has been re assigned to doing 12 year olds birthday parties or the Catskills I don't want to hear about it.

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Hogz87 on September 29, 2012, 05:19:16 pm
And Tim Horton to take his place as interim?
by Monday or Tuesday. Bank, lock, duckman
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

GuvHog

There's a strong possibility that Jeff long won't make that decision, It may be made for him.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hogcard1964

Quote from: Killean on September 29, 2012, 06:01:27 pm
so you're saying you look up to him and admire him as your superior?

Well sure. My team is currently defending champions and are also currently ranked number 1 in the nation again, while your being led by dumb and dumber. Your athletic director has turned your school and it's football team into a running joke. Until you make the proper changes at the top of your program, you're not worthy of playing within the SEC. Get out. You're an embarrassment.

hogcard1964

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on September 29, 2012, 06:04:08 pm
Not sure we should be tossing insults like that around.

I apologize to all backwoods inbred hilljacks.

rhog1

baconhits brenthog re pm'd you hope it doesn't get censord too.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Black smoke from the AD office would concur with your thoughts...The smoke is showing white.... 8)
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

sickboy

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 29, 2012, 06:10:18 pm
I apologize to all backwoods inbred hilljacks.

I just meant it's a little pot calling the kettle black.