Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hog.goblin

SRFL

Hidden ball trick on that Frosh?  Might as well...

hog.goblin

Oliver

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 17, 2009, 10:00:59 pm
True.

But, did you know that when you are down by 2 you need 2 to tie and 3 to go ahead? That is what Mike Patrick said to start the 9th inning. When he said Hogs need 2 to tie, I would not have known that 3 runs would put us ahead unless he had stated that.

Thank god for announcers!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 17, 2009, 10:00:52 pm
he finally understands what DP depth is
Yeah, caught that. Guarantee you someone said something in their ears after what they said last inning about infield not being in.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

fiercefiasco

Nice.  They are going after the batter instead of loading them up.  Make them earn it.

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

We only have 3 or 4 batters that even approach the plate properly.  Many of our hitters stand so far off the plate they have very little chance of making decent contact.  And thats one reason we have so many players batting under .250.

RD

fiercefiasco

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

benbrown

Please, God.  It's very important to some of the guys on the board here.  It's not for me.  It's for them.  I'm worried about all the other fans... ;)

hog.goblin

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Nuttsuks

Throw some positive vibes ................Enough of the negative BS Jeeeeeeez!    Must suck to be you.

hog.goblin

RD

fiercefiasco

K!!!!!  2 down. Runners on second and third.

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

trippigs

Oliver

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

SRFL

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

hog.goblin

finish them off DK...don't give this guy anything too good

Oliver

Channel the power of the Mets, Virginia!!!!

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Nuttsuks

capehog

Oliver

Channel the power of the Mets, Virginia!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

trippigs

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  10    R   H   E     
Arkansas       0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0   2   0     3   9   3
Virginia         0   0   0   0   2   0   0   1   0   0     3  13   2

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 error, 2 men left

hog.goblin

Boardon Hamsay

there we go, a strike and we escape the inning

capehog

Oliver

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Boardon Hamsay

Ulysses_S_Grunt

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hawgrox