Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thomas and Beard

Started by incHOGnito, December 10, 2017, 08:12:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

incHOGnito

These two guys had a great first half last night, and just as seniors should do, they didn't force it just because they scored a few early. Dustin gave us a huge lift early then just went back to playing his role. Beard's penetration in the first half really opened shots up from the outside and he hit a three early and didn't force any.

Play like that and look out.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HawgsPolo

Beard battling for the rebound among the big men made me smile.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 10, 2017, 08:27:53 am
Thompson played well too!

Seeing Thompson have good moments while Gafford was on the bench was really encouraging.

incHOGnito

Thompson did exactly the opposite. He had a tough first half but stayed with it and played a really solid second half, especially on defense and the boards.

PORKULATOR

the more guys we have that can contribute, the harder we can go. When healthy and without suspension, we got 12 I trust... Maybe 13. Thats a lot compared to most teams.
Woopigs... Run em ragged.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.