Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ladies Senior LPGA championship

Started by GolfNut57, July 11, 2017, 02:44:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

Am I the only one actually enjoying watching this event? I find it kind of refreshing watching an event filled with the LPGA stars of yesteryear. Stars such as Pat Bradley, Betsy King, Liselotte Neumann,  Lorie Kane, Jan Stephenson or Michelle Redman. Certainly it has my interest more so than todays LPGA tour that is dominated by Asian players.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Is Jan Stephenson competing naked while sitting in a tub of golf balls?  If so, I will watch.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Dillar Dog

Maybe the Americans need to get better.

EastexHawg

I don't know, I enjoyed watching Jaye Marie Green in the regular LPGA event this past weekend.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 11, 2017, 07:05:20 am
Is Jan Stephenson competing naked while sitting in a tub of golf balls?  If so, I will watch.

From what I saw last night you would want the tub filled with golf balls to cover her up. She has not aged gracefully shall we say.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on July 11, 2017, 03:00:25 pm
From what I saw last night you would want the tub filled with golf balls to cover her up. She has not aged gracefully shall we say.

Bet she still looks better than Laura Davies (a/k/a Brian Dennehey)
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on July 11, 2017, 04:01:31 pm
Bet she still looks better than Laura Davies (a/k/a Brian Dennehey)

It doesn't take anything to beat that. Watching that event, if you expect some older eye candy you will likely be very disappointed. Of course, with some of the standards shown here some of these posters here might be in nirvana.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

majestic

Pat Bradley? Man, that dude has really fallen off a cliff.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08