Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 30, 2024, 03:57:59 am

Mick Hogger!!!!

Started by RazorbackAlways, September 25, 2017, 04:45:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorbackAlways

BorderPatrol

If this is a self moderated forum, how do we self moderate this jack wagon outta here?

bp

RazorbackAlways

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 25, 2017, 04:46:40 pm
If this is a self moderated forum, how do we self moderate this jack wagon outta here?

bp

Hahahaha. It was a joke.

RazorbackAlways

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 25, 2017, 04:46:40 pm

bp

Bp,

Are you ready for battle?  En garde!

PorkRinds

It's like HH came back as a lefty.

BorderPatrol

You need to lay off the sauce.

bp

RazorbackAlways

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 25, 2017, 05:00:41 pm

I love jacking with these guys. And of course all my Republican friends. Its so much fun!

Mick Hogger

Dude, grow up. This is pathetic.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

RazorbackAlways

Quote from: Mick Hogger on September 25, 2017, 05:02:08 pm

I knew you wouldnt have fun with it. Ok, ill stop.

snoblind

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 25, 2017, 05:00:41 pm

This guy doesn't impress me with his go team skills.

I took a bit of a break.  What happened to HH?  Fatty left on his own because everyone else wasn't calling out a certain poster's comments as racist, correct? 

BorderPatrol

Quote from: snoblind on September 25, 2017, 05:05:01 pm
This guy doesn't impress me with his go team skills.

I took a bit of a break.  What happened to HH?  Fatty left on his own because everyone else wasn't calling out a certain poster's comments as racist, correct? 

May be totally coincidental, but he hasn't been active since the day that another poster (who, coincidentally, liked to start threads about other posters) got the boot.

bp

RazorbackAlways

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 25, 2017, 05:13:00 pm
May be totally coincidental, but he hasn't been active since the day that another poster (who, coincidentally, liked to start threads about other posters) got the boot.

bp

Calm down. I didnt make any post about another poster. I was making a joke which was directed at Mick Hogger. I am who Ive always been. Dont take everything personally.

onebadrubi

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 25, 2017, 05:13:00 pm

bp

Whose that other poster?   And I thought I read fatty got a ban hammer?

PorkRinds

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 25, 2017, 08:31:56 pm
Whose that other poster?   And I thought I read fatty got a ban hammer?
Fatty did not get banned.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Mick Hogger on September 25, 2017, 05:02:08 pm

Why am I picturing this in my head?  ;)

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

casken

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 25, 2017, 08:37:44 pm
Fatty did not get banned.

Darn...sure was hoping...he is the only one I ever put on ignore. His absence cleaned up my pages considerably...no longer have the "you are ignoring this poster" thingy!
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

PorkRinds

I like fatty. Wish he was still around.  I can see how repeatedly losing arguments to him would get old fast.  ;D

casken

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 25, 2017, 08:56:35 pm
I like fatty. Wish he was still around.  I can see how repeatedly losing having arguments to with him would get old fast.  ;D

Fixed that for ya. Confession...always wanted to do that. Thanks for the opportunity.

...and it did. He would argue with a fence post and I doubt his sincerity and integrity quite a bit. He just liked to disagree for disagreements sake.

I don't think he ever made a convincing argument about anything. But I will leave it at that...he may come back just to spite me.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

BorderPatrol

Quote from: casken on September 25, 2017, 08:58:34 pm
Fixed that for ya. Confession...always wanted to do that. Thanks for the opportunity.

...and it did. He would argue with a fence post and I doubt his sincerity and integrity quite a bit. He just liked to disagree for disagreements sake.

I don't think he ever made a convincing argument about anything. But I will leave it at that...he may come back just to spite me.

Let me guess, you think all your arguments are convincing?

bp

casken

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 25, 2017, 09:14:21 pm
Let me guess, you think all your arguments are convincing?

bp

Nah, my wife sees to it.

ChitownHawg

While Fatty could question you into the crazy house, I can say he helped show many superficial flaws in some people's arguments. Even brought back old posts to show hypocrisy in some.

I think many hated him because he made them look foolish.

I had one round with Fatty. I simply said I am done and stopped the arguing. Many would dig their heels in and pages would fly by as he shot down their arguments. I am sure he will be back.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Mick Hogger

He'll be back. He said the board was ours on his way out so he wasn't banned.

He'll love he's the topic in a thread named after me.

Quote from: RazorbackAlways on September 25, 2017, 05:20:49 pm
I didnt make any post about another poster. I was making a joke which was directed at Mick Hogger.

Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

casken

Quote from: ChitownHawg on September 25, 2017, 10:35:43 pm
While Fatty could question you into the crazy house, I can say he helped show many superficial flaws in some people's arguments. Even brought back old posts to show hypocrisy in some.

I think many hated him because he made them look foolish.

I had one round with Fatty. I simply said I am done and stopped the arguing. Many would dig their heels in and pages would fly by as he shot down their arguments. I am sure he will be back.

...never developed an appreciation...

ChitownHawg

Quote from: casken on September 25, 2017, 11:26:39 pm
...never developed an appreciation...

I think Ali and Frazier didn't appreciate each other until they retired.  ;)