UK v. ND

Started by GatorHog, March 28, 2015, 07:51:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback_Mack

Cal just getting owned

GatorHog

"Notre Dame is playing dirty"

latrops

Wow.  Notre Dame is kicking (not allowed to say) right now.

roundball

Judd reaction...priceless

Poker_hog

wake up the echoes cheering her name....
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

jjdlc

If ND wins, think Judd will sue all those ND bullies?

jjdlc

Quote from: revolution on March 28, 2015, 08:29:21 pm
Announcer - "Cauley-Stein" limited by his lack of skill."

LOL!

He better be careful, might get sued for breach of contract.  Doesn't he know WCS is the best player in the world this year?

ronmahony

Come on Irish, win this thing!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

songofthesword

I mean, part of me wants UK to win. if UK goes undefeated there is a good chance cal is gone to the NBA

but the fan in me wants the irish to win

Großer Kriegschwein

ND is in the zone. They have an answer for most of what Kentucky is trying to do. Their big men are contesting shots and staying with their man. This game has showed that Cauley-Stein is just another big body that can run the floor. He lacks the raw basketball talent that Townes has. Townes moves his pivot foot nearly every time he has the ball and makes moves under the basket.

ND coach did a great job so far in preparing and coaching his team. That is all.
This is my non-signature signature.

hoglady

These refs just let Kentucky mug the ND players going to the rim.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

lookawayquick

Harrison twins are the weak link.

AloRaptor

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 28, 2015, 08:44:12 pm
This just in, the briefcase full of $$$$$$ is on it's way to the refs

They showed cal get off the bus with it. and it was fat. my thoughts at the time was I wonder how much cash fit in that thing. LOL. :o

ronmahony

I can't believe it they called a foul on Towns.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Hogfan1660

I never thought that I would be pulling for ND in anything but I'm a HUGE Irish fan right now!!! I hope they beat the brakes off of KY!!!

hoglady

Quote from: songofthesword on March 28, 2015, 09:14:08 pm
I mean, part of me wants UK to win. if UK goes undefeated there is a good chance cal is gone to the NBA

but the fan in me wants the irish to win

I know - it would be fun to see what would happen to Kentucky if Cal left, they lose half their team to the NBA and who knows what those players left would do.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

GatorHog

zero turnovers for ND this half

Hog Milanese

ronmahony

latrops

Notre Dame has had numerous chances to extend the lead from 4, and has gotten some good looks....but just hasn't been able to get it done.

latrops

Quote from: Hog Milanese on March 28, 2015, 09:20:40 pm
so many timeouts

Which helps Notre Dame given that they only play 7 or 8 guys, with several of their starters playing just about every minute of close games.

latrops

Auguste with 3 fouls...is he going to be able to play defense on the other end?

GatorHog

think ND's gonna have to sink some 3s to win at the end of the day - they're 2/10 with the lead, which is amazing

Hog and Eggs

This is ridiculous! UK has there hands all over the Irish, but if anyone breathes on the Kat's they call a foul.

intelligence

Hands up if you're a ND fan tonight...

GatorHog

Gettin' a little nervouth, Cal?  Got Lebron behind you  8)

passinghog

latrops

BOOM!!  Six point lead for ND....six minutes left.  Kentucky has Townes and not much else right now.

40MINSOFHELL

ronmahony

I think even Ashley is rooting for ND tonight.

GlassofSwine

If ND wins my bracket at work will officially be doomed, but I will be happy.

Paul

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on March 28, 2015, 09:14:35 pm
ND is in the zone. They have an answer for most of what Kentucky is trying to do. Their big men are contesting shots and staying with their man. This game has showed that Cauley-Stein is just another big body that can run the floor. He lacks the raw basketball talent that Townes has. Townes moves his pivot foot nearly every time he has the ball and makes moves under the basket.

ND coach did a great job so far in preparing and coaching his team. That is all.
. You're right. That's how u stay in the game with 9 McD AA's:  teach ur players to play smart, with patience & have a 6'5" kid blocking out 7 footers

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

latrops

Dang, big 3 for Kentucky at the other end when they really needed it...but Auguste continuing his domination on the offensive end.

Danny J

LOL @ Cal.....he doesn't or can't see that Towns is getting them killed on D.

razorJAcker

This Notre Dame offense is tremendous and a joy to watch.  They get a shot at the rim or an open 3 on just about every possession.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Paul on March 28, 2015, 09:33:31 pm
. You're right. That's how u stay in the game with 9 McD AA's:  teach ur players to play smart, with patience & have a 6'5" kid blocking out 7 footers

And you have a future NBA All Star PG who never turns it over, always gets it to the right guy, and plays every minute.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

elkhog

Quote from: intelligence on March 28, 2015, 09:31:26 pm

Got both of mine up!
GO HOGS!!!

hogmolar

All these time outs are killing basketball. They need to take away the stupid rule that media timeouts must be on a dead ball.

Poker_hog

Quote from: intelligence on March 28, 2015, 09:31:26 pm

Most enjoyable non arkansas game I've seen in a while.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

hoglady

I started out this year rooting for Kentucky.
Then Cal turned into an arrogant prick about 2 months ago and his team followed his lead.
Can't root for them now, don't care if they are SEC.

razortv

Quote from: razorJAcker on March 28, 2015, 09:35:09 pm
This Notre Dame offense is tremendous and a joy to watch.  They got a shot at the rim or an open 3 on just about every possession.

Indeed it is. However, be careful because they play with that dirty Hogville word, discipline.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Danny J on March 28, 2015, 09:35:00 pm
LOL @ Cal.....he doesn't or can't see that Towns is getting them killed on D.

If the Harrison twins don't do something heroic this one is going to ND.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

intelligence

#CatsChoke

get it trendin on twitter

Danny J

Quote from: hogmolar on March 28, 2015, 09:35:56 pm
All these time outs are killing basketball. They need to take away the stupid rule that media timeouts must be on a dead ball.
Yep...and CBS makes it worse because they go to a commercial even on 30 second TO's.

latrops

One positive in ND's favor is that they are a good freethrow shooting team.  If they can get into the final minute with a lead....

rude1

Quote from: Poker_hog on March 28, 2015, 09:36:12 pm
Most enjoyable non arkansas game I've seen in a while.
Only if ND finishes this thing.

Hog and Eggs

Auguste is getting' it done!

AloRaptor

The dude trying to fold the fitted sheet is Kentucky right now.

Danny J

Cal needs to bring in Lee to play with WCS. Towns and Johnson are getting abused on the switches. I think Cal is clueless.