Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UK v. ND

Started by GatorHog, March 28, 2015, 07:51:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorHog

poast stuff in here. aand, there's the lob, nobody saw that coming.

intelligence

i told these people, notre dame has no chance

GatorHog

haha, they don't look sharp

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

GatorHog

Notre Dame's leading rebounder is 6-5, wow

TNhawgfan

ND only plays 7. Their starters will have to play the game of their lives to make this a game for 40
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

intelligence

Trees - 10
Normal People - 8

chubrick

So, apparently uk never fouls.

TNhawgfan

Lebron there watching his next coach

Poker_hog

Nd has no size.  Uk is gonna clean up on put backs. Can't see nd hanging around.

Wisky's a real threat though
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: intelligence on March 28, 2015, 07:52:05 pm
i told these people, notre dame has no chance
You really went out on a limb picking an nba team vs a college team.

Hogfaniam

First 10 min belong to ND

intelligence

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 28, 2015, 08:09:32 pm
You really went out on a limb picking an nba team vs a college team.

Well the talking heads been tooting all week how Notre Dame would beat kentucky.

chubrick

Also,apparently,getting within 3 inches of kat is also a foul

GatorHog

pretty good game so far, given ND's turnovers

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: intelligence on March 28, 2015, 08:11:31 pm
Well the talking heads been tooting all week how Notre Dame would beat kentucky.
They're playing good ball

HSVhogfan2

August getting 2 hurt.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

TNhawgfan

Give it time. Kats depth will wear ND out. Not easy boxing out 7 footers all night

intelligence

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 28, 2015, 08:13:44 pm
They're playing good ball

Yeah, but they only go 7 deep. shots stop falling when you're running on gassed legs

Razorback_Mack

If Notre Dame and it's 7 players with no size pull this out it will be the biggest coaching choke job by cal since guy lewis.

TNhawgfan

GatorHog

UK is shooting like garbage, 7-18, but most of those around the rim and a ton of misses around the rim

Razorback_Mack

Notew Dame zero free throw attempts

revolution

Terrible fout call on Auguste AFTER the miss! Can the officials not allow KY to have to EARN anything?

checkraiser88

ND has a hell of a resume. Should be a great game!

Hogfaniam

ND wins the next 5 min

GatorHog

Ruh roh, Towns with 2 fouls

Poker_hog

Lol at wcs thinking he's the best player in the sec.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

revolution

Announcer - "Cauley-Stein" limited by his lack of skill."

LOL!

intelligence

The Server @ Elite 8 says:

A request for WCS returned a 404 Not Found

Hog and Eggs

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 28, 2015, 08:17:36 pm
If Notre Dame and it's 7 players with no size pull this out it will be the biggest coaching choke job by cal since guy lewis.

Wouldn't be new for cal. With the talent he has had over the years he should prolly have 3 titles.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Poker_hog on March 28, 2015, 08:28:42 pm
Lol at wcs thinking he's the best player in the sec.
Most overrated player in college basketball. He's not one of the top ten bigs in the country.

TeufelHog

This is just a different caliber of basketball.  Anyone else notice the difference in player size of these teams compared to Arkansas?  We definitely have some recruiting to do.

OBTW, ND continually makes the strong moves to the basket, penetrating AND passing in the lane.  Who would have thought ND would play Kentucky this physical?

Hog and Eggs

How much of a ft disparity will there be by the end?

GatorHog

wale wale wale, the game is afoot

GatorHog

Cal is a smooth cat.

40MINSOFHELL

Hope kentucky loses

Hogfaniam

Limited UK transition baskets.  Made them play half court.

Hog and Eggs

UK isn't used to playing this type of competition.

ronmahony

Shoot half the fouls called against ND should have been offensive fouls against Kentucky. They are going to give them this game.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

passinghog

Kentucky has made a living out of gaining separation during the last 5 minutes of the first half and opening 5 minutes of the 2nd half. Didnt happen during the first half. If ND can keep this up, Kentucky will feel the pressure....

WorfHog

Man, UK tied at the half.  Need to tell the refs to double down and bail them out.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: TeufelHog on March 28, 2015, 08:33:22 pm
This is just a different caliber of basketball.  Anyone else notice the difference in player size of these teams compared to Arkansas?  We definitely have some recruiting to do.

OBTW, ND continually makes the strong moves to the basket, penetrating AND passing in the lane.  Who would have thought ND would play Kentucky this physical?

Me.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Razorback_Mack

This just in, the briefcase full of $$$$$$ is on it's way to the refs

Hog and Eggs

If UK gets by ND then it will be interesting to watch them against WI. They won't have the same kind of height advantage against them and the Badgers are a better version of the Irish.

Pignominious

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 28, 2015, 08:42:20 pm
Me.

Grant and Jackson are both future NBA players. Their quickness is not something that UK is used to.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

UK wins by 15 or more.

passinghog

ND weathered the first 5 minutes

passinghog

intelligence

Notre Dame is on [CENSORED] fire