KeVaughn Allen

Started by HAWG MAFIA, March 22, 2015, 10:16:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

choppedporkextrasauce

They don't want to oversign.

Swinesong1

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on March 26, 2015, 10:47:27 pm
They don't want to oversign.
Schools over sign all the time!  Gave birth to the famous "the numbers will work themselves out" line.  And if I'm not mistaken, they were already oversigned.

Danny J

Quote from: JIHawg on March 26, 2015, 10:45:20 pm
Nobody has answered this question yet-why didn't Allen sign with Florida in the early signing period?  Simple question.
Nope....not a solid answer. We are told he is totally committed to UF and he has made the test score. We are also told that UF want him 100%. So something is not adding up. Now...all the aforementioned statements are also true of Whitt but the only difference is he has signed. So what is the hold up on Allen inking with UF if he is eligible and both mutually want each other and are committed 100%? I could understand if he wants to hold out to the last minute and have a bit of drama surrounding his signing but he has not shown any signs that is what he wants to do. IDK....just holding out a bit of hope he de-commits verbally from UF even though I am told that is not going to happen.

JayBell

Since when did the standard for a player's commitment to a program depend on whether he signs in the early signing period?  It's called "early" for a reason.

Seriously, it's getting weird that some of you are so obsessed with this.  Allen has moved on.  Why can't you?

I could understand some kind of animosity if Allen had made some less than flattering comments like Tenpenny and Goodwin did.  He hasn't.  He simply wanted to go out of state to play basketball.  Let it go.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Smithian on March 26, 2015, 10:42:25 pm

Be happy with the recruits you have and don't worry about the ones who left.

I am very happy with Whitt. He is the one I would have been most upset at not getting. Love his game. Gonna be a great Hog. Bye KeVaughn. Break a leg with the Gators. We all Hogs here.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: JIHawg on March 26, 2015, 10:45:20 pm
Nobody has answered this question yet-why didn't Allen sign with Florida in the early signing period?  Simple question.

Because Jon Pelphrey still figuring out how to count his scholarships from Donovan.

Porked Tongue

Why do people feel they are entitled to answers to every one of their questions?

People share what they can and omit what they feel uncomfortable about.  Then people jump their case.  I have shared info on here about a lot of things and there are always a few that get sideways because you won't give them every damn detail.

Guess what?  If they wanted to tell you, a total stranger, they would!

Kenny Buzzhog

Im not mad at KA. Never have been. Give me Whitt anyday allday! Nothing against KA but I think Whitt fits our system better.Obviously still would love to have him though. Whitt will be a star!!

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: Porked Tongue on March 27, 2015, 01:27:28 pm
Why do people feel they are entitled to answers to every one of their questions?

People share what they can and omit what they feel uncomfortable about.  Then people jump their case.  I have shared info on here about a lot of things and there are always a few that get sideways because you won't give them every damn detail.

Guess what?  If they wanted to tell you, a total stranger, they would!

Are fans not allowed to try and piece together facts? I feel like "you don't deserve to be in the know" is a catch all used to dissuade conversation.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: FrankCourtneyNicodemus on March 27, 2015, 07:30:58 pm
Are fans not allowed to try and piece together facts? I feel like "you don't deserve to be in the know" is a catch all used to dissuade conversation.

Well that's how MikeIrwin does it. He knows another scholarship Will open up before the second signing day.

Porked Tongue

You are not owed a damn thing.

Steef

Porked didn't say you don't DESERVE to know. That is merely what you heard. Which is a major problem with a gang of guys getting together to "piece facts" they don't have, in order to answer questions that are usually not their business.

What Porked DID say is, sometimes people in the know, are not at liberty to reveal private information, because they are in a position of trust with the source.

And no one on Hogville is owed an answer.

Has nothing to do with deserving.

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on March 27, 2015, 09:00:41 pm

Well that's how MikeIrwin does it. He knows another scholarship Will open up before the second signing day.

Just had to take a shot at Mike, didn't you?

I don't agree with Mike on everything, but he brings more real information to this board in one post, than YOU have brought this year.

And like Porked (who is also a person in the know...and you guys should pay attention when either of them speaks)... Mike doesn't owe Hogville any information.

Keep your hostility to yourself. Starting right now.

I'm locking this useless thread. We've beaten poor KA enough, until/unless more real news pops up.