Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 04:11:48 am

Bielema plans for next season?

Started by Randy Beaver, January 26, 2018, 08:47:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Beaver

With the talk of most of Bielema's assistants landing coaching jobs for next year, it has me wondering what Bielema plans to do from here on out.  Has anybody heard anything?  I wish he would read the book Who Moved My Cheese?  I just finished it last night.  It teaches you how to deal with change in your life and workplace.  I direct messaged him on Twitter the following points.  I hope it motivates him going forward.  1.  They keep moving the cheese 2. Get ready for the cheese to move. 3. Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old
4. The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese. 5. Move with the cheese. 6. Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese. 7. They keep moving the cheese. 
Can't stay here long today, all the talk of cheese last night got my wife and MIL craving sausage.  So we are making homemade sausage this morning.  Kitchen is a wreck.  My wife is grinding meat as we speak.  My job is easy, I just add the spices.  Anyway, good luck to Coach B.  I know he could be coaching next year IF he wanted to.

Cotton

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 26, 2018, 08:47:13 am
With the talk of most of Bielema's assistants landing coaching jobs for next year, it has me wondering what Bielema plans to do from here on out.  Has anybody heard anything?  I wish he would read the book Who Moved My Cheese?  I just finished it last night.  It teaches you how to deal with change in your life and workplace.  I direct messaged him on Twitter the following points.  I hope it motivates him going forward.  1.  They keep moving the cheese 2. Get ready for the cheese to move. 3. Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old
4. The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese. 5. Move with the cheese. 6. Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese. 7. They keep moving the cheese. 
Can't stay here long today, all the talk of cheese last night got my wife and MIL craving sausage.  So we are making homemade sausage this morning.  Kitchen is a wreck.  My wife is grinding meat as we speak.  My job is easy, I just add the spices.  Anyway, good luck to Coach B.  I know he could be coaching next year IF he wanted to.
In before Trash
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

steveaustin69

theFlyingHog

Randy if you want some cheese just check your wife's panties

Why you always talking bout some sausage?

titsonboar

SemperHawg

Randy Beaver for Moderator ALL Forums in 2018!!!!!!

Randy Beaver

Quote from: steveaustin69 on January 26, 2018, 08:55:20 am
You are not funny.

I'm not trying to be funny.  Does every post need to inject humor into your life?  Your infatuation with me is creepy.

jkstock04

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 26, 2018, 08:47:13 am
Just a FYI Randy, Bielema is still around...he was at Fville athletic club the other day on a treadmill if you can believe that. Maybe his New Years resolution was to lay off the jelly sandwiches and get in some shape.

Just as a tip you ought to start using paragraphs in your posts...it'll make it easier to read.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

PonderinHog

I figure he'll sit around the house and cut a lot of cheese.

RME

You give a bad name to the guys in the Tavern who are actually clever and funny.

DeltaBoy

Eat drink Beer and be on Sat College Games as a game analyst .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.