Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Chad Morris research

Started by texasdvm, December 05, 2017, 07:34:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPharmer

Quote from: jgcat4 on December 05, 2017, 09:32:50 pm
I can't even comment anymore. I'm so tired of arguing with these sunshine pumpers. It sucks. He's not a winner and we're tired of being losers.

Lucky for you, nobody gives a sh*t what you think
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

4me2know

Quote from: Wooderson on December 05, 2017, 08:51:32 pm
Ha ha.  His bio?  Seriously?  I have broken stats down extensively with him and you throw out that people are reading his bio. 
HA HA you are a moron

isavedjazz

Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

Michael D Huff AIA

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 05, 2017, 08:32:44 pm
The turd polishing has hit maximum level this evening.

Hogville is good at that.

jkstock04

Quote from: texasdvm on December 05, 2017, 07:34:59 pm
Go do some research on Chad Morris and you might change your mind to him actually being exactly what we need.  I have looked at his career from when he got out of TAMU with a dual degree in Mathematics and Statistics.  He started at the bottom of coaching.  He knows every job from junior high to college. He knows how to relate people in different stations of life.  He is more than just X's and O's.  He has impressed his bosses at every stop along his twenty plus years of coaching.  He is married to his college sweetheart and has two fine children.  He is grounded.  He will represent us well and I bet will win big for us.  I do not know him but I like what my research is showing me.  As an Arkansan,  I think the people on our BOT,   have brought to us a man that we will all love and come to appreciate.  I see the glass full and running over with Head Coach Chad Morris. GHG!
Uggghhhhh. This reeks of "nice guy everyone will love and respect." Just oozes of another 5 years of suckage on the win/loss front.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HogPsych

Not a huge fan of the hire but his 6 title game appearances in 6A Texas football says something (back to back 16-0 state champs). If he hauls a great DC w him and can really recruit DFW/E Texas, I'd be more excited.

Wild Bill Hog

No where even close to a smear compared to all the polishing that was done on the Loser Duo of Jeffy and Bert.  Now that was some all time turd polishing if there ever was some.

4me2know

Are you the captain of the turds? Sure seems like it. Can you even read or do you have to have flash cards? Just wondering, cause this is a really great hire.
I really hope you find a tutor on this kind of thing, it might help you out in your future. If I were you I would start with google. They're is a ton of information out there in the inter webs of this thing called the internet. Good luck with your journey   

Pork Twain

You gotta find a better way to squash out any and all positivity.  Can't have that darn hanging around here
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 05, 2017, 09:36:22 pm
He a proven winner and he going to do great!
Just don't see it Delta.
It's more 'The Night They Drove Ole Arkansas Down'.

HoggyCat

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 05, 2017, 08:39:51 pm
People that aren't illiterate are actually reading up on him and his bio.

Read more than his bio.  Look at schedules. Look at Clemson during & after him. A school bio is gonna punp sunshine & rainbows.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

LawyerHog50

Quote from: Mellon Collie on December 05, 2017, 07:39:43 pm
the propoganda is being distributed full force.

This.

It's all sunshine pumping propaganda.

Quite disgusting.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

hog911

I really don't care if he can impress his bosses! I do care if he can impress 4 and 5 star recruits!

farmhawg

Quote from: jkstock04 on December 05, 2017, 10:17:30 pm
Uggghhhhh. This reeks of "nice guy everyone will love and respect." Just oozes of another 5 years of suckage on the win/loss front.
No way. I hated Brett. This guy will win
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

hog911

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 05, 2017, 08:39:51 pm
People that aren't illiterate are actually reading up on him and his bio.
So does his Bio list all of his good and bad qualities? A car salesman only tells the good! Use Common Sense!

M L (bassplayer)

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 05, 2017, 08:51:08 pm
those of us who hate the hire just seem to know a bit more about college football than the rest of you I'm afraid......

BS

Fay-hog

Maybe this can be our new "uncommon" .  Arkansas we polish the turds

HF#1

Quote from: Mellon Collie on December 05, 2017, 07:39:43 pm
damn, the propoganda is being distributed full force.

It's not really propaganda. The information is really out there, it's not made up by the Arkansas Athletic Department. Folks aren't willing to go read because it isn't the name they wanted.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

NuttinbutMediocre

No one wants to talk about 8-16 in the AAC. He couldn't get it done in a non-P5 conference.

We are told he is a good recruiter, but he didn't move the needle at SMU. Oh, but but but, SMU is hard to recruit to. Exactly my point.

PorkRinds

Who needs the Gus bus or the Lane train when you can hitch a ride on the Morris Taurus?

Tarheelhawg

Morris was not my first choice but after watching the TCU vs SMU game, I can see an explosive offense that desparately needs an effective DC. Clemson fans and staff recognize his significant contribution in improving their offense.  Also, take a look at the SMU vs Arkansas St game.  A-State would have been a v. difficult challenge for the Hogs this year if not a loss.   It is easy to build a case for Chad Morris.  His offense looks alot like Malazahn's.