Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Hammonds?

Started by hobhog, October 01, 2017, 09:16:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

If we don't figure out a way to get Hammond more touches, he'll be playing for another team next year.
This is my non-signature signature.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: devildoghawg on October 01, 2017, 11:38:43 pm
Really, you think TJ is a better back than Davis?  I guess I am the only one that remembers the 2010 LSU game, Davis was literally steam rolling the entire LSU defense for an entire half.  It was so bad that the announcers made multiple comments about how he looked unstoppable.  Davis, if healthy, would have had the most career rushing yards at Arkansas, easily.  The kid was a freak, even beyond DMAC.
No.  I was sarcastically acting like the geniuses in this thread that think they know what, who, why, and when players will succeed.  But they don't even know the kid was on the field for quite a few plays Saturday. 
All Gas, No Brakes!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 01, 2017, 11:58:59 pm
If we don't figure out a way to get Hammond more touches, he'll be playing for another team next year.

He going to transfer down a division? If he transfers he won't be playing next year.

factchecker

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 02, 2017, 08:59:32 am
He going to transfer down a division? If he transfers he won't be playing next year.

Yep.  Hammonds has a redshirt year left but if he wants to play automatically then he will need to transfer to FCS (or lower).

The last skill player we had do that was Korliss Marshall.  I don't think he did so well at Eastern Illinois.

I want TJ to get some reps on special teams but if he needs to be careful if he transfers out.

The "fans of the backup" said that Rafe was going to be the next Heisman winner at SMU and he is currently getting 3rd team (if any) reps.

The worst part is that the starter at SMU is a sophomore so unless an injury happens Peavey will have to transfer or switch positions to get playing time.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS