Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

josh_sec33

Also, I don't know the last time I've seen a game go into the 20th inning.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

hogfan064

So which game ends first this one which started at 7 EST or UC Irvine-UVA which started 11 EST and is in the 5th inning

hogfan064

Quote from: Publius on May 30, 2009, 11:18:55 pm
BC clean up man K's...the eyes of Texas are upon you...wonder how many times they'll play that obnoxious piece of crap if they pull this one out

At a regional I don't think they can play it at all

hogfan064

chiefsfan

One of Texas players is 1 for 9 with 6 strikeouts today...  If 4 is the Golden Sombrero...what is 6?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 11:21:55 pm
At a regional I don't think they can play it at all
Except at Austin...UT is special you know

Bosshog479

I wonder if this kid pitching was a senior? There was a guy who pitch something like 25 innings in three days. He told his coach he had no future in baseball and he was done after this season and to just let him pitch. They ended up winning the title that year and he is now a CPA. Sometimes College people use their heart and not there head but hey I can't blame him. He will not pick up a ball again so why not go out with all you got.....

Publius

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 11:24:12 pm
One of Texas players is 1 for 9 with 6 strikeouts today...  If 4 is the Golden Sombrero...what is 6?
The Golden Shower

hogfan064

No runs for Texas

Bottom of the 20th and still tied at 2

LJHOG

headin' to the bottom of the 20th all tied.  come on  BC

PigDaddyKane

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

hogfan064

166 pitches thrown for Texas pitcher Austin Wood!!  And he's still in.  I hope Texas loses for doing this to the kid

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 11:28:40 pm
No runs for Texas

Bottom of the 20th and still tied at 2

Freaking amazing...this reminds of that Brady Bunch episode when they were building the house of cards to see who would get all the trading stamps...the girsl wanted a sewing machine and the boys wanted a row boat...in comes the damn dog and knocks down the house of cards while Greg was putting a card on it...the freakin girls won

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 11:30:31 pm
166 pitches thrown for Texas pitcher Austin Wood!!  And he's still in.  I hope Texas loses for doing this to the kid
I hope UT loses because they are UT

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

hogfan064

BC has runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out.  Texas pitcher now over 170 pitches

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 11:32:26 pm
BC has runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out.  Texas pitcher now over 170 pitches
Are you watching on TV...you are ahead of Gametracker

N HOG

hogfan064

chiefsfan

hogfan064

Publius

josh_sec33

You know the army coaches are just laughing right now watching this.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

PigDaddyKane

Publius

LJHOG

hogfan064

New pitcher is also named Austin. 

Is it a requirement for Texas pitchers to be named after a Texas City?  These 2 Austins and you had Houston Street a couple years ago

N HOG

A BC hit here would make this a perfect evening all the way around.

hogfan064

Quote from: josh_sec33 on May 30, 2009, 11:34:30 pm
You know the army coaches are just laughing right now watching this.

The loser of this game will play at least 47 innings in 3 days if they hope to win the regional.  That is assuming none of the other games they play go into extra innings

hogfan064

Publius

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 11:36:02 pm
New pitcher is also named Austin. 

Is it a requirement for Texas pitchers to be named after a Texas City?  These 2 Austins and you had Houston Street a couple years ago
I was thinking the same thing..."coming in from the pen, is a left sophomore named Tyler Houston..."

HoopS

In the bullpen

San Antonio Sanchez and Odessa Thomas.

Jk

Publius

hogfan064

hogfan064

PigDaddyKane

Publius

mj4president

Quote from: N HOG on May 30, 2009, 11:36:49 pm
A BC hit here would make this a perfect evening all the way around.

Hopefully they win after 10 more innings
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

oldbear

I was expecting BC to score that inning and for Texass fans to be upset at the pitcher being pulled after only 170 pitches. Wow. What a night.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Publius

kitshicker

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2009, 11:36:02 pm

Is it a requirement for Texas pitchers to be named after a Texas City? 
No, just sorry a$$ college football coaches. ;)

chiefsfan

So umm  if we were in a 2-2 game in the 21st inning.  Do you think anyone would be blaming it on Todd Butler?

ua_hogs

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 11:47:24 pm
So umm  if we were in a 2-2 game in the 21st inning.  Do you think anyone would be blaming it on Todd Butler?

lol blaming it on him, hell they'd have banners flying before the game was over.

hogman64

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 11:47:24 pm

probably but it would be based on alot more than one ball game........

hogfan064