Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barford

Started by TebowHater, December 10, 2017, 07:59:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

Lots to be excited about with Gafford and Jones, but the unsung hero - as always - was Barford. Just wanted to give him some love since he is so dominant we seem to take him for granted.

Per HogStats:
Jaylen Barford had 22 points, 4 assists and 0 turnovers tonight vs. Minnesota. Last Hog to reach at least all those levels in a game:
Michael Qualls, 28-4-0 vs Northwestern St. on 12/28/2014

pghawg1

W P S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blu

Right now, he's way underrated - playing at a high level, consistently.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

hoglady

Quote from: blu on December 10, 2017, 08:07:01 am
Right now, he's way underrated - playing at a high level, consistently.

+1
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Soooie21

Quote from: TebowHater on December 10, 2017, 07:59:28 am
Lots to be excited about with Gafford and Jones, but the unsung hero - as always - was Barford. Just wanted to give him some love since he is so dominant we seem to take him for granted.

Per HogStats:
Jaylen Barford had 22 points, 4 assists and 0 turnovers tonight vs. Minnesota. Last Hog to reach at least all those levels in a game:
Michael Qualls, 28-4-0 vs Northwestern St. on 12/28/2014
Barford played under control and it showed..great game..

BannerMountainMan

Barford is by far the most important player in this team, can create any shot there is and make it. He has not had one bad game.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Soooie21

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 10, 2017, 08:51:13 am
Barford is by far the most important player in this team, can create any shot there is and make it. He has not had one bad game.
Houston, he played out of control..tried to do too much....but I agree he is the key...

Hollywood_HOGan45

He's incredible. So glad he came back.

fineswine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 10, 2017, 08:51:13 am
He is certainly the most important. He is really the only guard that can get to the basket almost at will. The other guards hang out looking for jump shots. He creates a lot of opportunities for others.

hawgdavis

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: fineswine on December 10, 2017, 12:32:47 pm
He is certainly the most important. He is really the only guard that can get to the basket almost at will. The other guards hang out looking for jump shots. He creates a lot of opportunities for others.

Beard drives most of the time, Macon drives a bit too

fineswine

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on December 10, 2017, 12:52:41 pm
Beard drives most of the time, Macon drives a bit too
Beard drives me up the wall.

niels_boar

Yeah, Barford is so consistently outstanding that it has almost become a given.  He's an NBA player IMO.  His ability to finish should translate.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

hview

Bardford is a great leader on this team and fantastic player. I know this thread is about Bardford, but I really hope Macon can back to 100% soon. We'll need him.