Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hype Time. Beat Minnesota

Started by razorhead94, December 08, 2017, 05:24:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Hogs49ers

We have opened as 3 pt favorites against a ranked Minnesota team (even though it is at home), this bodes well for us.  OU also opened as a 2pt favorite against 25 ranked USC tonight (on ESPN2 at 9:30pm) so it is pretty clear Vegas views both the Hogs and Sooners to be right around the top 25 teams in the country and I trust Vegas more than any ranking service, bc all they care about is making the most money so are going to be as accurate as they could possibly be.
SCREW Vandy!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Hogs49ers on December 08, 2017, 06:57:40 pm
We have opened as 3 pt favorites against a ranked Minnesota team (even though it is at home), this bodes well for us.  OU also opened as a 2pt favorite against 25 ranked USC tonight (on ESPN2 at 9:30pm) so it is pretty clear Vegas views both the Hogs and Sooners to be right around the top 25 teams in the country and I trust Vegas more than any ranking service, bc all they care about is making the most money so are going to be as accurate as they could possibly be.

OU beating #25 ranked USC 20-9 on ESPN2 right now!  Looking that is going to be one of our most quality wins on a neutral court come the end of the year!  I would imagine they only get better from here too.
SCREW Vandy!

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Bogghawg

He's talking about solar panels again.  If he's not blithering on one channel, Vitale is barking on another.  I would like to just watch a game without trying to figure out how to avoid the audio.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Hogs49ers

I have heard Bill Walton say that if OU would had played like this against the Hogs, OU would had won that game...he has literally said it about 3 times already, kind of chaps my ass.
SCREW Vandy!

TheRazorback500

The crowd could make a difference. It's not far from being sold out. BWA will be rocking if we can make the Gophers play our game and hit shots.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

pigture perfect

I remember seeing Little Ricky coaching a few years back at the Sunbelt tourney in Hot Springs. I thought to myself, I have never seen more of a sissy acting coach in my life. Cried about everything. I hope we break his little heart tomorrow night.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TexArkHogFan

Minnesota has lost two out of its last three games.  Not sure if they are even ranked now.  I don't know if that's good or bad for the Hogs tonight.

There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

hawgball40

I'm still really down on this team after the way we lost to houston and the terrible start vs a middling CSU team. I don't expect much. If we lose, i won't be surprised anymore. With how bad the football team has been, each inexplicable loss by Andersons' teams is that much more magnified and scrutinized. Its time for his teams to stop losing games by playing like darn and having zero half court offense. We had some half court offense last year, that's why we were succesful. If we want to be a good team we have to find some half court offense.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hawgball40 on December 09, 2017, 11:28:58 am
I'm still really down on this team after the way we lost to houston and the terrible start vs a middling CSU team. I don't expect much. If we lose, i won't be surprised anymore. With how bad the football team has been, each inexplicable loss by Andersons' teams is that much more magnified and scrutinized. Its time for his teams to stop losing games by playing like darn and having zero half court offense. We had some half court offense last year, that's why we were succesful. If we want to be a good team we have to find some half court offense.

Somebody call a whaaaambulance!

hawgball40

Quote from: ShadowHawg on December 09, 2017, 12:39:17 pm
Somebody call a whaaaambulance!
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. That simple. If you can't handle criticism then you aint gonna amount to ish in this life.

hog of steele

Quote from: hawgball40 on December 09, 2017, 12:51:45 pm
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. That simple. If you can't handle criticism then you aint gonna amount to ish in this life.

Is this your normal response to criticism? Cause if it is...

Jborohog09

Quote from: Hogs49ers on December 08, 2017, 10:38:54 pm
I have heard Bill Walton say that if OU would had played like this against the Hogs, OU would had won that game...he has literally said it about 3 times already, kind of chaps my ass.

He also said that Arkansas pounded Oklahoma.  He's all over the place.

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

hawgball40

Quote from: hog of steele on December 09, 2017, 12:56:37 pm
Is this your normal response to criticism? Cause if it is...
Now you're just being obtuse.

ricehog43

U of A Alum 2011.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

hawg4life2202