Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia OL

Started by Paul, September 24, 2016, 11:29:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Look shaky again today.  Procedure penalties,, Eason almost gets killed by blitz & throws a pick 6.  Chaney/Pitt duo struggling to run the ball with Chubb/Michel. In Miami, Richt is belly laughing

codeHog

runninhog

They're just doing whatever they want right now.

Hogz87

Ole Miss jumps out to another big lead against a top 15 opponent.  I don't think they're going to blow this one, though.  Georgia is just flatout overrated.

PorkRinds

Chaney and Pittman. A match made in heaven.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 24, 2016, 11:45:46 am

cept at the Golden Corral.

By the end of next season they'll both be gone.
This is my non-signature signature.

Torqued pork

Kirby may set the speed record for hot-seat status. They're really bad.

ricepig

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 24, 2016, 12:03:14 pm

Why.....the cupboard was empty, Richt seldom won more than 10 games....or less...

Torqued pork

Quote from: ricepig on September 24, 2016, 12:06:02 pm
Why.....the cupboard was empty, Richt seldom won more than 10 games....or less...
I was joking somewhat with the hot-seat remark, but Georgia fans must be sick of seeing their team's high recruiting and preseason rankings and then seeing games like this.

ricepig

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 24, 2016, 12:20:24 pm
I was joking somewhat with the hot-seat remark, but Georgia fans must be sick of seeing their team's high recruiting and preseason rankings and then seeing games like this.

I was joking in my response, Richt would have been loved at 99% of schools.

Hogz87

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 24, 2016, 12:03:14 pm
Just think if UGA hadn't escaped Mizzou and Nicholls State by the skin of their teeth?  Or just lost one of those games?  Smart would already be under some semi-intense fire four games into his UGA career.  Not saying he'd be on the hot seat, but he'd be under some pretty heavy scrutiny from UGA fans if he had lost last week to Missouri then followed that up with a blowout embarrassment of a loss to Ole Miss for a 2-2 start to their season and 0-2 start in SEC play.

Paul

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 24, 2016, 11:45:46 am
not that there's anything wrong with that