Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS COVER!!!!

Started by mckinneyhog5, October 14, 2017, 09:39:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

I'll take it! +36 A win is a win!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jst01

mckinneyhog5

Also add...
you know some arrogant Bama fan laid a ton of money on Bama covering and lost his butt. You take wins where you can get'em.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jst01 on October 14, 2017, 09:41:03 pm
Great job I guess.
For bettors, yes that last TD was a win!

jst01

The line was 36?  Is that a universal line or do other sites have diff lines?

McKdaddy

Depends, I bought Bama at -27 & -30 earlier this week.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Tusks

The hogs didn't cover the first part of the weeks line.  They covered this mornings line.

If you took Bama-31, Bama covered.  If you then took the Hogs +35, the Hogs covered.

So you could of won two bets tonight.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jst01 on October 14, 2017, 09:44:34 pm
The line was 36?  Is that a universal line or do other sites have diff lines?
When it was announced AA wasn't playing the line went to 36. I bet the hogs for 100 on the ML +10500 and the hog +36 for 108 to win 100.  So, I broke even but had some miracle happened at we won I would have won 10,500. It was worth a shot without costing me a dime.

AugustaHog

That pat miss probably cost some money for somebody.

jvanhorn

This is all so sad.  Look what you have been reduced to.  Happy about covering a line that had you losing by 30 points.  And if that one defensive back hadn't kept commiting fouls right a nd left, we wouldn't even have done that.  The only way you keep scoring against the other teams second and third teams is if the dogs have been called off and it doesn't matter anymore.

kodiakisland

The line has been 29.5-31 for over a week, so I would guess most Bama bets paid out.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: McKdaddy on October 14, 2017, 09:45:08 pm

Yep. I got it at -29.5
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

onebadrubi

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 14, 2017, 09:55:30 pm
The line has been 29.5-31 for over a week, so I would guess most Bama bets paid out.

Most money is wagered on Saturday by the public.  Public moved the line and public post, like I called before the game.  If you're u got -27-30 you should have grabbed some arkansas for the middle

GTOWNHOG

Guys, NEVER bet on the HOGS.... You will lose your shirt in the long run..... trust me.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

jdelo77

The line was 36.5 about 30 mins before kickoff ...

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: McKdaddy on October 14, 2017, 09:45:08 pm

^^^this 😀
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HoggyCat

It started at -30 and moved at one point to -27. What happened to push it to -36??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.