Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Record with Petrino as coach?

Started by razorhog52, November 23, 2012, 06:29:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhog52

I'm saying 8-4 with wins over LA Monroe, Rutgers, Ole Miss, and LSU. Before the season I said 10-2.

Tick Hog

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: razorhog52 on November 23, 2012, 06:29:20 pm
I'm saying 8-4 with wins over LA Monroe, Rutgers, Ole Miss, and LSU. Before the season I said 10-2.
8 and 4 ... few bounces are way 9 and 3

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Razor1997

Quote from: razorhog52 on November 23, 2012, 06:29:20 pm

I'm saying 9-4.  The wins you called, plus a bowl win against a fat and slow middle-of-the-pack Big 10 team.

KCRazorbackfan

Doesn't really matter, does it?  Should have, would have, could have............ :razorback:
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

ChitownHawg

Quit living in the past as he is gone. This season is over and time to look forward to our new coach.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Hoggish1

A double digit winning season.  But, it's over now and we must start look forward.

CallThoseHawgs

A motorcycle ride away from a 10 win season.

ThreeWayInn

PoormansRobbyHampton

7-5 probably.

This team had talent at the skill positions to be sure, but in the trenches we were too thin.

We'd lose to Alabama, A&M, South Carolina, Miss. State and LSU.

hawaiianhogster

We will never know what could have been with BP. Time to move on or are you guys going to continue this when we get a new coaching staff?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Razor1997 on November 23, 2012, 06:36:43 pm
I'm saying 9-4.  The wins you called, plus a bowl win against a fat and slow middle-of-the-pack Big 10 team.

We beat MSU with him as well.10-3
Retired Radio Host

irishman

I'd say likely 9-3... possibly 8-4

Losses to Alabama, A&M, and USCe (but the bama and A&M games would have been much closer and the team wouldn't have quit with Bobby waiting on the sidelines)

Wild Bill Hog

Bad_Intentions

8-4. Ole miss, rutgers, LSU, and ULM would've all been wins.
WPS!!

hobhog

What about Nutt? Or Hatfield? Holtz?

Point?

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

HatfieldHog

Even Petrino would have struggled to get this team to 7-5! 

Far too many injuries and holes in the "D"

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Wooderson

I predicted an 8 or 9 win season before Petrino was fired.  I still think that would have been accurate. 
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Hogman2

joeyself

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on November 24, 2012, 12:27:25 am
7-5 probably.

This team had talent at the skill positions to be sure, but in the trenches we were too thin.

We'd lose to Alabama, A&M, South Carolina, Miss. State and LSU.

I'd probably take LSU off that list, but I don't know that Petrino could have plugged the holes in the defense well enough to win the others.  Put me down for 8-5, with a disappointing bowl loss  to finish the season.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS