Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our offense will deliver wins in the SEC his year

Started by mckinneyhog5, September 30, 2017, 06:14:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 08:07:12 pm
So, you have no argument besides "fire BB and Long!" Where as I'm all about letting the season play out and think we have a shot at 4-5 SEC wins. Got it!

You have not "got it" or anything else - I'm not a "fire BB and Long" advocate - my "argument" is that we're not very good and won't win much this year - you want to believe that we will win 4 SEC games this year ("Book It") more power to you but saying that anyone who disagrees with that is speculating is the pot calling the kettle black - you are no more prescient than anyone else (look it up) - I'm done with you and your nonsense
RIP OTR, REV

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: MartinGit on September 30, 2017, 08:35:47 pm
You have not "got it" or anything else - I'm not a "fire BB and Long" advocate - my "argument" is that we're not very good and won't win much this year - you want to believe that we will win 4 SEC games this year ("Book It") more power to you but saying that anyone who disagrees with that is speculating is the pot calling the kettle black - you are no more prescient than anyone else (look it up) - I'm done with you and your nonsense
Lol, you have nothing...no evidence, no stats just a "feeling" then other "we suck."
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

kp72204

I like CBB but he just can't get it done. Every week (almost) we hear how we'll make adjustments and move forward. The following week we do the same thing all over again. We can talk about how down the SEC is, however, their still better than us. Remember how bad Missouri is but you know what team was worse? The only consolation is that we don't play Troy this year!!! I think we win 2 more games this year (I have no clue who). 

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

hoglady

Well, looking at things right now - Ms St and LSU are stinking up the field.
Those 2 games and Missouri are absolutely winnable games.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: kp72204 on September 30, 2017, 08:45:14 pm
I like CBB but he just can't get it done. Every week (almost) we hear how we'll make adjustments and move forward. The following week we do the same thing all over again. We can talk about how down the SEC is, however, their still better than us. Remember how bad Missouri is but you know what team was worse? The only consolation is that we don't play Troy this year!!! I think we win 2 more games this year (I have no clue who). 
Right...the loser mentality is we can't beat Troy because they are going to beat LSU. Man don't you have a dog to kick?

Porkchop#1

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 08:47:04 pm
Sorry but after we go 4-4 or 5-3 in the SEC he'll be back.
At least you're apologetic about the whole sorry mess.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 30, 2017, 08:52:29 pm
At least you're apologetic about the whole sorry mess.
The only thing sorry is our so called fans..

kp72204

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 08:50:09 pm
Right...the loser mentality is we can't beat Troy because they are going to beat LSU. Man don't you have a dog to kick?
Ouch!!!!! Losers can't afford dogs, Besides that slow me down from drinking.

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 06:14:21 pm
The defenses we face this year aren't as good as TCU's. Yes, our defense isn't good but our offense will win games for us this year. LSU, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Miss State are teams we can outscore. We WILL win at least 4 SEC games. Book it!
The Hogs will win 3 SEC games at most. More likely will win only 2.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Rayzback

This is the 5th year, the SEC is down... the stars have aligned.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Al Boarland

I'm glad our team enjoyed a win today. They needed it, but people really need to pump the brakes.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Al Boarland on September 30, 2017, 09:50:49 pm
I'm glad our team enjoyed a win today. They needed it, but people really need to pump the brakes.
it is always good to beat a good juco team. Just ask LSU.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 30, 2017, 06:18:01 pm
I have zero confidence in our line.

exactly. our OL has shown no pattern of resilience in this regard. we might do it, but we look so inconsistent it's just iffy at best.
The rest of the frog.

hoglady

Hogville may be a mess right now - but it's not near as bad as the Nutt years.
Lose faith in the coaching staff - this is what you get.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Hogz87 on September 30, 2017, 08:10:38 pm
Did you not watch the A&M game?  Allen was under pressure pretty much all game, and on the other side of the ball, A&M ran the ball down our throats.
A&M just put more pressure on SC's QB than they did AA.  Hard to imagine, but they did.  We have a chance to win next weekend.

JOKERHOG

There must be something really good in the air or the water over in McKinney
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

JOKERHOG

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 08:53:23 pm
The only thing sorry is our so called fans..

How about the product your coach is putting on the field in year 5?
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

swineology

We should beat Ole Piss and Mizzou. After what I  saw on Saturday against a sunbelt team I have 0 confidence in this coaching staff winning 3 SEC games.

Hogarusa

Hogs will go 4-4 or 5-3 in SEC. Bama/Auburn will be ugly losses, hope to stay healthy.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Hoggish1

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 06:44:52 pm
Do you watch other SEC teams or just assume they're great?

That's a question he's not prepared to answer because it exposes two things: 1.  He doesn't watch other SEC teams and 2 (even worse) He doesn't know what he's watching if he does.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 06:14:21 pm
The defenses we face this year aren't as good as TCU's. Yes, our defense isn't good but our offense will win games for us this year. LSU, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Miss State are teams we can outscore. We WILL win at least 4 SEC games. Book it!
You would put money on that?!   LOL!   Our offense is far too weak.    1 SEC win - if we are lucky.   

hog5, I wish to say that I am, so far, dead wrong about the LSU team finding a diamond in the rough in the HC they hired.  He is in his first full year there and in fairness, deserves more time, but the product on the field with the talent on the team, is just horrible.  I felt they made a very good hire with him but I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

All that said, I wonder how many SEC teams who are anywhere from bad to terrible can outworse us.  Who will jerk defeat from the jaws of certain victory.  The slogan in the SEC this year should be.  Media: So how did you manage to lose this game.  Coaches answer:  Well we just hung in there and outworsted them for 4 full quarters.

RedRazorHog

Quote from: hogsmash12 on September 30, 2017, 06:20:32 pm
Nor should you.  There is no evidence that they can control an SEC line of scrimmage.
agreed completely
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

greasy_corner

Coaching and special teams play will erase two to three of those wins you've penciled down in your head. 

I firmly believe that.