Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official weather thread

Started by Overtheroadtruckdriver, November 19, 2015, 07:06:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtheroadtruckdriver

The other one is a hot mess of talk about Duck Hunting and musings from Harry Rex and a poll about attendance.  This one is going to be about weather, jelly sandwiches, and a warning to Jeff Long. Anyone who can read that and make any sense of it and follow any of it needs to stay over in that thread.  Don't come in here and mess up this thread.

Gonna be cold Saturday night. Not chilly but cold.  A little wind to go with temps in the mid 30's.  This most definitely favors the hogs.  We're used to the cold weather. They're not.  Simple math there.

I've heard they're gonna grill them jelly sandwiches a little bit Saturday night and serve them with hot chocolate and that will hit the spot after a cold first half. 

We need to quit scheduling underrated Ohio teams for the second game of our season thinking we are going to roll over them.  Get them off the schedule.

I'd prefer no one reply to this thread because nothing needs to be added.  Just encase this thread in glass and look at it and enjoy it.