Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clark Handicap

Started by showhimthewhip, November 19, 2012, 08:07:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

showhimthewhip

I'm sure none of you care about this half as much as I do, but I am super excited for the Clark.  If you read any of my posts, you might know that there is no question what horses I consider personal favorites.  On the top of my "currently running" list will be Shackleford and Take Charge Indy.  Both of which will be entered in the Clark!!! What's a guy to do?

cbhawg03

Root for Shackleford

Bet elsewhere, I like him but would make him beat me

showhimthewhip

I agree totally.  Indy, however, has been working lights out.

The Hog

Quote from: cabolbrooks on November 19, 2012, 03:59:00 pm
Root for Shackleford

Bet elsewhere, I like him but would make him beat me
Shack is a horse I just flat out like.  Love his looks. His running style and his prerace antics.
Automatic RUN!

songofthesword

i just can't take shack at this distance.

this is the worst clark i have seen in quite a while.

pool play, assuming he goes off at higher than 5 to 1. that's the only fiesable play i can come up with in here. shack wont' run this far.  half of these are turf horses. Frank i like eye of the leopard he's a canidan horse of the year.

songofthesword

okay now they are just trolling me with this race lol now pool play is out

The Hog

Quote from: songofthesword on November 22, 2012, 01:39:06 am
i just can't take shack at this distance.

this is the worst clark i have seen in quite a while.

pool play, assuming he goes off at higher than 5 to 1. that's the only fiesable play i can come up with in here. shack wont' run this far.  half of these are turf horses. Frank i like eye of the leopard he's a canidan horse of the year.

I agree that the distance will get him but I hope he runs the legs off the others.  Like I said I just like the gritty horse. 
Automatic RUN!

showhimthewhip

1,2. Shack ran a very good race.  Glad to see it.