Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BC Thread

Started by cbhawg03, November 02, 2012, 10:57:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

songofthesword

hog_fan

jdelo77

Tough break man ...MMM ran a much better race than I expected ...I read earlier that Fort Larned broke 4 track records ??? And I didnt bet on him .. Best I did today was hit the exacta in race 4 ... Good thing I had it five times ...

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jdelow77 on November 03, 2012, 10:32:52 pm
Tough break man ...MMM ran a much better race than I expected ...I read earlier that Fort Larned broke 4 track records ??? And I didnt bet on him .. Best I did today was hit the exacta in race 4 ... Good thing I had it five times ...
Yea it sucked but I've had some good months lately.  I was tearing Belmont up, to bad it just closed.  However, this wasn't the biggest beat I've had this year.  I lost out on about 27,000 at CD this year.  I had a pick  5 heading into the last leg. Had 4 horses covered including the two favorites(one was supposed to walk to the wire)  and two longshots. Needless to say I didn't hit it.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

songofthesword

Quote from: hog_fan on November 03, 2012, 08:51:37 pm
So you think it's funny he just missed on $4,000 plus?
my Gf at the time laughed at me when i got DQ'ed out of a 800k pick 6 carry over at hollywood park that i had won the first 3 legs of so yeah i do think it's kinda funny

but that's not why i was laughing.  was laughing at freaking fort larned

I'm laughing beucase with the exception of groupie doll who towered over her competition, no horse that won was never more than 2 lengths from the lead the entire race.

I'm laughing because 2 of the winners never were not in the lead

I'm laughing because shanghi bobby ran the last 16th of mile and 6.75 seconds, and the quarter before that in almost 28 seconds. and still won. darn, won drawing away.

that's why i'm laughing. the dirt track is a freaking joke

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: songofthesword on November 04, 2012, 09:49:01 pm
my Gf at the time laughed at me when i got DQ'ed out of a 800k pick 6 carry over at hollywood park that i had won the first 3 legs of so yeah i do think it's kinda funny

but that's not why i was laughing.  was laughing at freaking fort larned

I'm laughing beucase with the exception of groupie doll who towered over her competition, no horse that won was never more than 2 lengths from the lead the entire race.

I'm laughing because 2 of the winners never were not in the lead

I'm laughing because shanghi bobby ran the last 16th of mile and 6.75 seconds, and the quarter before that in almost 28 seconds. and still won. darn, won drawing away.

that's why i'm laughing. the dirt track is a freaking joke

I didn't take offense..I've been on this board long enough to know.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.