Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James McCann

Started by dacskc, April 29, 2015, 02:14:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dacskc

April 29, 2015, 02:14:59 pm Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:03:19 pm by dacskc
McCann just hit an inside the park HR to tie the game with the Twins. James has 3 RBI today. Turning some heads.

Just picked up another hit in the 8th for a three hit afternoon: Single, double and a HR.

popcornhog

His first career HR was inside the park. That's pretty cool!
WPS

lefty08

Quote from: dacskc on April 29, 2015, 02:14:59 pm
McCann just hit an inside the park HR to tie the game with the Twins. James has 3 RBI today. Turning some heads.

Just picked up another hit in the 8th for a three hit afternoon: Single, double and a HR.

Did that get him to the mendoza line?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Dr. Starcs

Not sure how he did in his start last night, but he was at .258 heading into that game.

OnTheHillHogFan

Avila is on the 15 day DL so that should mean McCann playing everyday until he returns.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

popcornhog

He looked really good against the Cards last week.

JM has a bright future in the Bigs.
WPS

clutch

Had himself a walkoff today after 11 innings.

lefty08

Got another walk off today!
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

MissippHog

Quote from: lefty08 on June 28, 2015, 10:31:44 pm
Got another walk off today!
Even got a "Woo Pig Sooiee" from the SportsCenter anchor.

jbell96

Not sure if you guys saw Sportcenter on Sunday, but John Buccigross, ESPN anchor, has a custom made Razorback blazer. Said he wore it a while back & that McCann sent him a DM on Twitter asking where he could get one.

He said he would send it to him, but never got around to it. Right then & there he told McCann he would have it in the mail on Monday then he named McCann one of the 3 stars of the day.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: jbell96 on June 30, 2015, 09:11:37 am
Not sure if you guys saw Sportcenter on Sunday, but John Buccigross, ESPN anchor, has a custom made Razorback blazer. Said he wore it a while back & that McCann sent him a DM on Twitter asking where he could get one.

He said he would send it to him, but never got around to it. Right then & there he told McCann he would have it in the mail on Monday then he named McCann one of the 3 stars of the day.
You can buy the blazers from loudmouth golf for $400
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

pigture perfect

Proud to be able to say "He's one of ours!!"
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"