Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim

Started by HoggyCat, November 08, 2017, 06:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

Will he have to sit any this weekend? Not 100% sure in college rules for getting ejected.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

onebadrubi

No.  Onlybsit first half of next game if ejected for targeting in second half of previous game

Großer Kriegschwein

No. The targeting happened in the 1st half. He will be able to start, unless he gets replaced by McKeem Eljeem. Ed Orgeron said we have a DE by that name that he recruited.
This is my non-signature signature.

FANONTHEHILL

McKeem isn't half the player McTelvin is.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 08, 2017, 06:19:44 pm
No. The targeting happened in the 1st half. He will be able to start, unless he gets replaced by McKeem Eljeem. Ed Orgeron said we have a DE by that name that he recruited.

McKeem Eljeem is Vin Ascolese cousin.  Don't you know this?  geez

EastexHawg

How could you understand what Orgeron said?  Do you speak caveman?

HoggyCat

Thanks. I thought so but wasn't 100%.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 08, 2017, 06:47:54 pm
How could you understand what Orgeron said?  Do you speak caveman?

I live in Louisiana

jgphillips3

I thought Orgeron said:

"Yaw, yaw, yaw, yaw...yaw...yaw...yaw...yaw...football..."

https://youtu.be/6n1KPQmdddY

Großer Kriegschwein

Apparently we also have an awesome 7' running back from Lafayette naked Kelley.

Großer Kriegschwein

And another running back named Dewvah Wally.

Seriously.

He said that too.

Apparently he's been getting his scouting report from Eddie from Clarksville.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: AP85 on November 08, 2017, 08:16:37 pm
Transfer.

Also, we apparently have Keith's great grandson Kalvin Richards playing defensive back.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 08, 2017, 07:49:45 pm
Apparently we also have an awesome 7' running back from Lafayette naked Kelley.

I dont wanna see naked kelley.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Großer Kriegschwein

I'd like to meet the guy that invented the strings for autocorrect and introduce him to Guv.

Just sayin

Großer Kriegschwein

I guess I'm the reason we can't have nice things

PharmacistHog

Millennials suck...

Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

SamBuckhart

Farmer Fran is wa de tah.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: PharmacistHog on November 08, 2017, 08:59:35 pm
Neither are 7' and from lafayette.
I'll have to say, "I ain't even mad."
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on November 09, 2017, 04:50:43 am
I'll have to say, "I ain't even mad."

Me either. It was disturbing, though, that grober seems to be wanting to see our QB naked.
Millennials suck...

HogFoo

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 08, 2017, 08:49:42 pm
No?

And no?

man, I always loved "kelly" on MWC.that was one of my fav. All time shows.  The character of Al was played so well.   Ed Oneil has done well afterwards. Modern family seems to be a hit plus he gets to pretend to be married to Sofia vergara.   Kelly has had a few parts and small roles, every time I see her I always expect her to be without a bra. I don't think she ever wore one on that show.  And then there was Peg. I don't know if she had any roles until sons of anarchy came out, and the whole time when I'd see her I kept expecting her beehive hair and her to act same way.  Sometimes it's very hard to see an actor take on another role cuz they are so typecast from a previous role.   But yeah, thanks for the picture, I forget how luscious Kelly Bundy was. Haha
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogFoo

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 08, 2017, 06:19:44 pm
I don't think Ed knows the name of half the players on his own team.  He kind of reminds me of can danny Ford. Who didn't know players names either he just would call them out by their numbers. At least he could speak English tho.  I'm sure after Orgeron calls a play the players and coaches just kind of look at each other and are like huh?  Then an interpreter that can speak Cajun and jive breaks it down.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............