Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Cleats!

Started by TheBigGriffkowski, January 27, 2018, 11:38:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JOKERHOG

The white cleats will look great with our black uniforms ;)
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: hobhog on January 27, 2018, 11:55:15 am
Shoes fine. White helmets suck.

For years upon years all I read about is how Arkansas needed to get white helmets.  The clamor was deafening.  Now, finally, white helmets are here and all anyone can do is bitxx about white helmets.  Good grief!  What a pack of drama kings!

hogginbama

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on January 29, 2018, 08:08:08 pm
For years upon years all I read about is how Arkansas needed to get white helmets.  The clamor was deafening.  Now, finally, white helmets are here and all anyone can do is bitxx about white helmets.  Good grief!  What a pack of drama kings!

Welcome to Hogville, where men make the women jealous of their ability to whine/bitch about everything under the sun.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

hogsanity

Oh Nellie! He's wearing his white shoes!

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE