Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Thread: Vandy hosts Northwestern of the Big Ten 6:30 PM GamePlan

Started by jbcarol, September 04, 2010, 07:41:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Furman grad Robbie Caldwell was self-deprecating as he opens his head coaching career in The Battle for the Brain.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Vandy blocks FG.

They're back in business.

Northwestern not that good with trajectories and stuff

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Northwestern 23   Vandy 15   four minutes plus to go in Nashville

jbcarol

jbcarol

bad snap

Smith is sacked.

Did not look very smart under pressure.

jbcarol

Northwestern wins 23-21 in Nashville.

Controversial end.

Cups rain down on officials.

jbcarol

Vandy loss no laughing matter

QuoteTo his credit, Caldwell took chances when he had to. He daringly went for a first down on a fourth-and-2 situation that running back Warren Norman converted. It was a situation where Bobby Johnson often took the conservative route and passed on going for it.

"I just decided to go for it,'' Caldwell said. "I thought we had a good play called and (offensive coordinator) Jim Kiser suggested we run and I liked it and we went with it.''