Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Arkansas Football Signing Class Projections

Started by Tomhog™, December 14, 2010, 02:45:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Man, I'm jonesing for a commitment! What's taking so long?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

josh_sec33

Finally, another commitment! I was getting bored around here.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Dances With Hogs

Boy your just full of good news with no back up.
Quote from: Razorhawg09 on December 15, 2010, 10:32:00 am
If Gus is still there, Pike is going to Auburn. Barnett didn't really put up 5* numbers. There are zero 5* JUCOs this year. Also, the last word I got was that Cobb wasn't an official commit yet.

Hogberry Snortcake

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

Hogberry Snortcake

His old coach seemed like a pretty good source to me.  I hope I didn't offend your delicate sensibilities.

However, it was a stupid question.  Withdrawn.   

A Hogwork Orange

Got a commit from the spring game in AJ Turner, hoping for a couple more but i wont hold my breathe

booogaga

Need to update your list to include Boyd and Turner
GO HOGS!

bennyl08

A.J. Turner OLB 6-3 170
Cordale Boyd OG 6-3 290
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

A Hogwork Orange

I think AJ Turner is at 200 and Boyd is at 303.

old hog

Welcome back, Tomhog. Been a little crazy in some of these forums. Enjoy your insights on Hog sports.

bennyl08

Quote from: A Hogwork Orange on April 20, 2011, 07:11:56 pm
I think AJ Turner is at 200 and Boyd is at 303.

Just going off of Scout's data. I've never like Rivals.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

A Hogwork Orange

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Do the big schools in state have any prospects?  It seems to me traditionally the smaller school's / town's players have been the better Hogs

Last year the big schools definitely had the talent, looks like so far the commits are 3A and smaller classification....   am I crazy or is this really been the trend over the last 50 years or so?
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

rogersvillemohog

This guy is going to be GOOD!!!
:razorback: :razorback:

Chief Mac

Quote from: Tomhog™ on May 12, 2011, 03:47:47 pm
OT Chris Stringer from Glendora, CA Citrus Community College commits to Arkansas.  He has 4 years to play 3 and will be an early enrollee.

Tom,

The ADG has Stringer as enrolling this fall rather than just an early enrollee...that means he counts towards this past recruiting class rather than the next, correct?

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

civilHOG

I may be wrong, Tomhog, but I thought Stringer was counting back to the 2011 class.  I may just be confused by semantics but I thought that's what I understood.  On another note, you do a great job, so thanks!

WPS  :razorback:

civilHOG

My apologies, Tomhog, I thought I had read the latest post and clearly did not.

rogersvillemohog

A Hogwork Orange

Our recruits got their stars on ESPN and i think scouts too.

PorkSoda

did I miss why Atiga isn't listed yet, or is Tomhog just running a little behind?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Tomhog™ on May 26, 2011, 04:33:25 pm
He is in the 2011 class, believing he'll be eligible this Fall.
wow, late signee huh.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on June 13, 2011, 02:38:28 pm
Updated the player ratings on 24/7, Rivals, and ESPN now that they have finally started rating kids.
Seeing as it's camp week, you got me very excited. Lol.
:razorback: :razorback:

Pork Twain

This is the best start I ever remember us getting off to.  I am stoked about this year.  Just need to lock up a solid RB or two in there somewhere.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Pig in the Pokey

Where the hell is Jamel James!?!  Best one yet...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

A Hogwork Orange

Pig in the Pokey

RazorBassin

Quote from: Tomhog™ on July 19, 2011, 07:18:12 am
I've got the 2013 list started with Jamel James added on the second post of this thread.  Will split to its own thread later.

Tom, I know sometimes this is a thankless job, so I just wanted to say thank you for what you do!  WPS!

RazorBassin

bennyl08

Quote from: Aston Martin 8 dude on December 14, 2010, 04:34:48 pm
I'm really concerned that we don't have anyone pledged for 2013 as yet.

concerns vanquished.

The Hogfather

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

swinesation

We need to sign a big time RB. Or two. Good Lord we have enough great WR's to stock two teams. I'm not complaining; if I was a WR, I'd want to play for Bobby Petrino too.

tophawg19

we need o-lineman esp. ot's what does ward project as ? also need a center
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins