Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If complaining about HOW we won is all the haters can do, then have at it!

Started by mathhog, November 20, 2009, 09:14:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogninja

4 seniors on AP's team won 2 years ago in Alltell when we had all the seniors of Pel's first team.  This is not a team to have taken lightly.  We struggled and we won, in OT when it counted.  2 years ago we wilted. ;) :razorback:

Dirty

Quote from: Table Rocker on November 20, 2009, 10:02:19 pm
If we aren't good enough then Franking leave, seriously. Go find a powerhouse, you will not be missed. Some of us love the hogs no matter what, you obviously don't, so piss off.

I agree with you, jman needs to leave.

Blue35

Quote from: hogninja on November 21, 2009, 04:10:34 am
4 seniors on AP's team won 2 years ago in Alltell when we had all the seniors of Pel's first team.  This is not a team to have taken lightly.  We struggled and we won, in OT when it counted.  2 years ago we wilted. ;) :razorback:
The hogs were beaten 45-30 in the second half. That's nothing but a negative. Winning in OT is great but they should of never been there.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: Oklahoma Diamond Hog on November 20, 2009, 09:34:41 pm
and unfortunately Johnson and Bryant don't look as good as Clark and Moore...yet. I am sure that will change. I am a optimist by the way. If the other guys rejoin with the right attitude watch out. Anybody think Nobles starts and Fort comes off the bench if he returns?

We need to get Sanchez back.  That will make our bench MUCH better.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

The_Iceman

Quote from: thirtythree on November 20, 2009, 09:39:26 pm
I pretty much agree with you on that for now. Maybe they will get better as we start getting more players back. This was Bryant's first game back and Johnson needs to get going.

in terms of last game, i agree too.

in terms of what I have seen from them since the pre-season....completely DISAGREE!!

The_Iceman