Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I LIKE OUR TEAM

Started by EastTexasHog, November 20, 2009, 07:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastTexasHog

Our team seems alot more "team" oriented now and for sure has alot more class now that some selfish players are gone. 

I think we can build some team chemistry with this group and win some games because the coach now has a group that will accept coaching and follow his lead.

EastTexasHog

1highhog

Me to, wow, what a difference.  For the last couple of days hardly a kind thing has been said about our basketball team.

LRMedHawg

thirtythree

Quote from: 1highhog on November 20, 2009, 07:44:13 pm
Me to, wow, what a difference.  For the last couple of days hardly a kind thing has been said about our basketball team.

That's because all of us supporters are getting bombarded by the ones who don't. We need to have more supporters get in here and defend these guys and truly show them they are in the minority here.

Hog Waller

Quote from: thirtythree on November 20, 2009, 09:11:34 pm
That's because all of us supporters are getting bombarded by the ones who don't. We need to have more supporters get in here and defend these guys and truly show them they are in the minority here.

Agree, stayed away after the last game...too crazy around here.

Good game for this team...They had a battle, fought it out, and prevailed...will only make them stronger.

phadedhawg

It was nice to see us come out in the OT period and play like we should have the previous 40 minutes.  It was a great win.  This should help even up the series with App State.  They can no longer consider us an automatic W anymore. 

1highhog

This kind of game, even though it gives me heartburn, will help the team down the road.

mathhog

phadedhawg

We do play more team ball than I've seen in a couple seasons.  That's refreshing.

ge-erdone

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on November 20, 2009, 07:40:12 pm
I'm very happy with this team. Fortson is good, but Nobles, man Nobles is just my kind of PG. I like him starting.
In my opinion Noble is a true point guard.

He has been very consistant in his play, and will get better, especially on his outside shooting.

ge-erdone

Quote from: EastTexasHog on November 20, 2009, 07:37:10 pm
Our team seems alot more "team" oriented now and for sure has alot more class now that some selfish players are gone. 

I think we can build some team chemistry with this group and win some games because the coach now has a group that will accept coaching and follow his lead.

We are now 4-1, counting the exhibition game.

The one thing left for this team to prove is how to play on the road.   Go Hogs!!