Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-App State Game Thread

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 20, 2009, 06:32:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

40MINSOFHELL

Swine & Cheese Club

DSmithNPS

November 20, 2009, 07:19:42 pm #53 Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:21:28 pm by DSmithNPS
I am here. wanted to watch the game at Bostons Sports Bar at the Holiday Inn in LR but...alas..no...so here I am back in my hotel room with a beer in hand and spending my evening listening to the radio and with all you men... WPS!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Swine & Cheese Club

11:14 in the half  Timeout

21-4 Hogs

PorkRyan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

LOL Mike nail, rebound on arkansas and it's on brandon mitchell, LOL that's just horrible, poor guy

Table Rocker

I'm here, i just can't follow the thread because Razorvision has a lag. I have to get my BB out so I could know the score, it's hard without graphics and Mike doesn't say it enough.

Swine & Cheese Club

Quote from: DSmithNPS on November 20, 2009, 07:19:42 pm
I am here. wanted to watch the game at Bostons Sports Bar at the holiday Inn in LR but...alas..no...so here I am back in my hotel room with a beer in had and spending my evening listening to the radio adn with you men... WPS!

Glad to have you here!  WPS!

woopigsooie89

It's amazing how Jump Ball did turn into a ghost town like Hogfather predicted..

thirtythree

I'm here, but only during timeouts. There is a big delay and I don't want to ruin it.

I agree that the 1 body is allowing the Hogs to do a little more. It is laso the team we are playing against as well. Powell is looking good. Rot is working hard around screens as well.

The real Hogules

I'm ready to get a look at Glenn Bryant.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Swine & Cheese Club

Clarke for 3 more...off of a screen.  Nail is emphasizing the screens a lot too.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

woopigsooie89

Wow.. That was deep with a hand in the face

TomasPistola

Clarke's ball handling is much improved. He'll never be elite as a PG, but he's better off the dribble this year.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Swine & Cheese Club

Wild shot by MWash and then fouls!   ???

Swine & Cheese Club

TomasPistola

Someone tell Washington that when he drives in the middle they collapse on him and Rotnei is WIDE freaking open.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

woopigsooie89

Quote from: TomasPistola on November 20, 2009, 07:24:49 pm
Clarke's ball handling is much improved. He'll never be elite as a PG, but he's better off the dribble this year.

So true. He's showing his handle so far

1highhog

Hog's playing these boys good so far.

Swine & Cheese Club

thirtythree

Washington is a little wild tonight.

40MINSOFHELL

butts like to foul, already his 3rd

Swine & Cheese Club

1highhog

Swine & Cheese Club

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

40MINSOFHELL

woopigsooie89

Swine & Cheese Club

Swine & Cheese Club

1highhog

Swine & Cheese Club

40MINSOFHELL

TomasPistola

Washington and Farmer are doing a nice job on the give and go.
You were right.
You did a great job.

Swine & Cheese Club

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Swine & Cheese Club

WPS!  Sounds like they are moving the ball well and rebounding better than the first few possessions.

Science Fiction Greg

Impressed with Jemal Farmer so far.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Table Rocker

I like how Nobles runs the point, he's not flashy but he takes care of the ball and plays good defense.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Table Rocker on November 20, 2009, 07:31:26 pm
I like how Nobles runs the point, he's not flashy but he takes care of the ball and plays good defense.

like corey beck?

woopigsooie89

Quote from: Table Rocker on November 20, 2009, 07:31:26 pm

This.

thirtythree

They are playing pretty well right now. Washington looks to be just shooting the ball instead of taking good shots. He is rebounding better though. They are moving the ball pretty well. Clarke already has had SEVERAL screens set for him. Wow, what you can do against man to man defense'e.

randypd

ESPN gamecast stats show Rotnei 4/4.  Hasn't he missed a 3?

1highhog

I'm impressed with Nobles and farmer, these guys are going to be good players for us.

Table Rocker

Quote from: woopigsooie89 on November 20, 2009, 07:32:14 pm
This.

Is Rick reading Hogville? He just said almost exactly what I said word for word.

c-townfan