Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I watch the game tonight?

Started by The Hogfather, November 20, 2009, 11:25:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hogfather

Is this game going to be on [CENSORED] or some other website so I can watch tonight?  Anyone know?

jst01

damn, is it not on espn360? I expected it to be.

AbqHog

Can it found online anywhere for the out-of-staters......

PorkRyan

Razorvision looks to be showing the game.  $10 a month, you will get most of the games on TV and many baseball games too.  Video quality isn't the greatest but it is better than nothing.  www.arkansasrazorbacks.com

AbqHog

I read on the Razorvision website that the SEC prohibits live streaming of the SEC basketball games, so does this mean there is a delay webcast or do they just not show the game

PorkRyan

Probably a one minute delay.  I watched the Alcorn St game on Razorvision and there couldn't have been more than a minute delay.  It's not the best thing in the world, but it is worth every bit of $10, imo.

Hoggle

What are some of the other places to look?  Channelsurfing???? or something like that?

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Hoggle on November 20, 2009, 05:44:56 pm
What are some of the other places to look?  Channelsurfing???? or something like that?

it's not on there

The_Bionic_Pig

I have been checking ESPN Fullcourt over the past (3) days and nothing!!  This truly sucks considering that SECTV is forcing us to watch TN-Chatanooga -vs- Alabama.... WTH?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

scottagee

The game has to be televised somewhere before justin or channelsurfing can pick it up. These guys are only streamers of someone elses feed. In other words illegal broadcasters. If not even ARSN has the game it won't be anywhere but razorvision. Look at the schedule though. Any game on ARSN was on 360 last year.

snoblind

Quote from: scottagee on November 20, 2009, 06:47:32 pm
The game has to be televised somewhere before justin or channelsurfing can pick it up. These guys are only streamers of someone elses feed. In other words illegal broadcasters. If not even ARSN has the game it won't be anywhere but razorvision. Look at the schedule though. Any game on ARSN was on 360 last year.

Is ARSN history for televising non conference games because of the deals with ISP and ESPN?

thirtythree

scottagee

The schedule shows several non conference games on ARSN or whatever it's replacement is. These will also be on 360. Tonights game is not on 360.

All_Hogs

thirtythree

Cash267

Acorn hog