Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sounds like some of you want a division among the fanbase

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, November 19, 2009, 06:50:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 19, 2009, 08:52:34 pm
i'm sure he meant mike as in michael washington

Really?  Thought never crossed my mind.  Thanks.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 19, 2009, 08:52:00 pm
Im not talking about just one loss. arkansas basketball has now lost 16 of it's last 19 games. that is unreal. hawg fans have been happy in 3 of our last 19 games. it is not about just one game. the one game was just more of the same.

talk about more of the same....
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 08:56:02 pm
Really?  Thought never crossed my mind.  Thanks.

You're welcome. should use that brain you got :)

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 08:21:06 pm
You're right.  I should change my attitude.

"Rah, Rah, come on Pel.
Let the players cheat and steal.
Don't worry 'cause we won't tell.
Players can curse coaches
but that's ok.
All the fans will look the other way."

Wow..yes, Pel LET'S them cheat and steal....what a great way to look at it.

And those players that do these things...where are they now?
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

WilsonHog

Quote from: neeko501 on November 19, 2009, 08:59:15 pm
forrest city joe - "where'd you meet your wife?"

ua_hogs - "pilates"

forrest city joe - "ahh...she's European"

Most of us can debate without personal attacks. If you can't, you might want to reconsider your presence here.   

Blue35

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 07:24:06 pm
How many screens were set for Rotnei in the Louisville game?  Thanks and I'll hang up and listen.
Zero. The coach with the red hair that is combed forward does not coach screening. It is apparently not his philosophy. Go figure!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 19, 2009, 08:56:46 pm
You're welcome. should use that brain you got :)

Connie tells me that all the time.  Guess I should before Bud Light kills all the remaining cells.
We don't rent pigs

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 09:15:25 pm
Connie tells me that all the time.  Guess I should before Bud Light kills all the remaining cells.

I'd like a beer right now

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 08:03:59 pm
Bobby Knight isn't the only who noticed it.  Listen to the talk shows.  I appreciate your participation but you didn't answer the question.

People on the talk shows mentioned it because BK did. If he never said anything about screens, it would not even be an issue right now. I do believe Pel went over why Rot did not get the screens. It was a good explination.

As far as trusting the system and Nutt and all that crap is comparing apples to bunny rabbits. The situation is totally different.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on November 19, 2009, 09:16:41 pm
I'd like a beer right now

Come on over.  We'll bust open a new 30 pack and I'll call the boss and tell him I'm gonna be sick tomorrow.
We don't rent pigs

G-HOG

There are apparently many here who have no clue about "PRIDE" and Arkansas basketball. How far have we fallen?

For me, it is a discrace to our University, our State and our fans.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: ShortHog on November 19, 2009, 09:20:30 pm
People on the talk shows mentioned it because BK did. If he never said anything about screens, it would not even be an issue right now. I do believe Pel went over why Rot did not get the screens. It was a good explination.

As far as trusting the system and Nutt and all that crap is comparing apples to bunny rabbits. The situation is totally different.

Bull butter.  I told Connie that screens weren't being set before BK said a word.  She asked "What's a screen?  It would have been fun to see BK throw a chair and tell Washington to set a screen.
We don't rent pigs

forrest city joe

Quote from: G-HOG on November 19, 2009, 09:21:22 pm
There are apparently many here who have no clue about "PRIDE" and Arkansas basketball. How far have we fallen?

For me, it is a discrace to our University, our State and our fans.
I dont get it either. this crap has been going on since 1997. yet we still have people here saying give it even more years. we wasted 5 years with Stan. now people want to give Pel 4 or 5 years. why make the same mistake twice? enough is enough.

donewithdale

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 19, 2009, 09:34:38 pm
I dont get it either. this crap has been going on since 1997. yet we still have people here saying give it even more years. we wasted 5 years with Stan. now people want to give Pel 4 or 5 years. why make the same mistake twice? enough is enough.

WHAT THE Frank DO YOU WANT US TO DO TONIGHT?  RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND, WHAT THE Frank CAN BE DONE?  YOU, LANNY AND ANY OF THESE OTHER DUMBASSES THAT HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE SEASON STARTED TO START THIS NEGATIVE crap UP AGAIN, WHAT THE Frank DO YOU WANT DONE THIS VERY SECOND?  DO YOU WANT PEL FIRED TONIGHT?  THINK THAT WILL SOLVE OUR ISSUES IMMEDIATELY AND TOMORROW MORNING WE WILL BE RANKED IN THE TOP 10?

G-HOG

I don't know either FCJ! We used to be feared, now we are just laughed at.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: donewithdale on November 19, 2009, 09:37:14 pm
WHAT THE Frank DO YOU WANT US TO DO TONIGHT?  RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND, WHAT THE Frank CAN BE DONE?  YOU, LANNY AND ANY OF THESE OTHER DUMBASSES THAT HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE SEASON STARTED TO START THIS NEGATIVE crap UP AGAIN, WHAT THE Frank DO YOU WANT DONE THIS VERY SECOND?  DO YOU WANT PEL FIRED TONIGHT?  THINK THAT WILL SOLVE OUR ISSUES IMMEDIATELY AND TOMORROW MORNING WE WILL BE RANKED IN THE TOP 10?

Did you just call a poster, FCJ, and Lanny Dumbasses?  You may want to edit your post.  Thanks.
We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

Quote from: donewithdale on November 19, 2009, 09:41:14 pm
SURE TITTIES AND BEER SINCE YOU FOLLOW THE RULES HERE SO WELL.

WHY THE HELL FCJ IS STILL POSTING HERE I HAVE NO IDEA?  I'VE HELD BACK ON HIM FOR MONTHS BUT I'M SICK OF READING HIS crap.  THIS FORUM IS A crapHOLE. 

Did you see nips or lips?  Didn't think so.
We don't rent pigs

forrest city joe

Quote from: donewithdale on November 19, 2009, 09:37:14 pm
I wanted Pel fired after last year if you remember. now that he is back i hope it works out and the guy can turn this thing around. (i have no hope he will) but i hope he does. im not saying fire the guy right now or 2 weeks from now. i know he is here until the end of the season. im calling out those who are posting even if he does not win this year, lets give him another year. i say NO NO and HELL NO! did i make myself clear?

mathhog

joe, serious question here.

say we bring in mike anderson next year.  sketch out your MINIMUM requirements for him each year. 

because if we axe pel after 3, then mike needs some minimum requirements too.

what are they?

here would be mine:

year 1: 4-12 sec, 10 wins overall (because everyone got this in their first few years)
year 2: 8-8 sec, 19 wins overall, NIT
year 3: 8-8 sec MINIMUM, 22-23 wins overall, NCAA MINIMUM
year 4: 10-6 sec MINIMUM, 25 wins overall MINIMUM, NCAA single digit berth MINIMUM

that would be my expectations, and if they aren't met, then fire him.  and that's freaking generous. 

problem is, i believe pelphrey can achieeve 8-8 THIS YEAR, and see no reason why we can't make the ncaa's next year and the year after that.

so tell me, what would your 'do this or get fired mike anderson' plan be???????

Wayne Watson

WHY THE HELL FCJ IS STILL POSTING HERE I HAVE NO IDEA?  I'VE HELD BACK ON HIM FOR MONTHS BUT I'M SICK OF READING HIS crap.  THIS FORUM IS A crapHOLE. 

Would you like a refund?
We don't rent pigs

cubsfan5150

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 09:39:33 pm
Did you just call a poster, FCJ, and Lanny Dumbasses?  You may want to edit your post.  Thanks.

Come on Wayne, lets not threaten Donewithdale when your boy HiM throws out insults like he's a freaking paperboy.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

donewithdale

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 19, 2009, 09:44:08 pm
I wanted Pel fired after last year if you remember. now that he is back i hope it works out and the guy can turn this thing around. (i have no hope he will) but i hope he does. im not saying fire the guy right now or 2 weeks from now. i know he is here until the end of the season. im calling out those who are posting even if he does not win this year, lets give him another year. i say NO NO and HELL NO! did i make myself clear?

HE'S NOT GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR.  ANYONE WITH ANY OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE WOULD KNOW THAT.  IT WAS KNOWN WHEN HE WAS NOT FIRED WE WEREN'T GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR.  MY GOD, GIVE THAT UP.  WHEN HE WASN'T FIRED, HE WAS ESSENTIALLY GIVEN TWO MORE SEASONS.  OUR FANS ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT SO YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH EVERY DAY.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: cubsfan5150 on November 19, 2009, 09:47:09 pm
Come on Wayne, lets not threaten Donewithdale when your boy HiM throws out insults like he's a freaking paperboy.

HiM is his own man. 
We don't rent pigs

forrest city joe

Im posting here because im a member of hogville just like you. i love this place. and the owner says i can post here.if you are sick of me you may as well leave. because im not going anywhere. call me any name you want, i can take it. but only a dumbass would call the owner of the board a dumbass. you better watch it boy.

ua_hogs

Quote from: The Boar War on November 19, 2009, 08:55:15 pm
Surely you understand that the wins or losses of one season will reflect on the next season.  If we are to look at one season in and of itself than giving a coach an extra year would make no difference.

Sure I understand last season will reflect on this season, but I don't piss and moan over one freaking loss to a good team with half a bench and then use last year as my argument as to why we lost. Give the team/coach till the end of the year, not 2 freaking games, before we throw the season away. 

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 09:28:39 pm
Bull butter.  I told Connie that screens weren't being set before BK said a word.  She asked "What's a screen?  It would have been fun to see BK throw a chair and tell Washington to set a screen.

Ok, cool. I am sure that some people did point it out before BK, but you have to admit that way way more people bring it up because of BK. Again, I am pretty sure Pel in a post-game interview gave a detailed explination as to why there was a lack of screens for Rot. I agreed with it at the time, but can't for the life of me remember the details now. If I remember right (famous last words), it was due to the lock-down zone they were putting on us. They also were keying in hard on Rot with the philosophy that you shut down the best guy and force the rest of the team to step up. I felt the forwards did a great job for the first 15 mins of the first half and the for 5 or so of the second.

Would have been classic if he would have thrown a chair.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: ShortHog on November 19, 2009, 09:58:25 pm
Ok, cool. I am sure that some people did point it out before BK, but you have to admit that way way more people bring it up because of BK. Again, I am pretty sure Pel in a post-game interview gave a detailed explination as to why there was a lack of screens for Rot. I agreed with it at the time, but can't for the life of me remember the details now. If I remember right (famous last words), it was due to the lock-down zone they were putting on us. They also were keying in hard on Rot with the philosophy that you shut down the best guy and force the rest of the team to step up. I felt the forwards did a great job for the first 15 mins of the first half and the for 5 or so of the second.

Would have been classic if he would have thrown a chair.

The zone is what killed us.  Louisville knew it and Pel had no answer for it.  Little Ricky told Miss Piggy at the half what he was going to do and he did. 
We don't rent pigs

Razorbacks#1

November 19, 2009, 10:03:05 pm #77 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 10:05:14 pm by Razorbacks#1
Quote from: donewithdale on November 19, 2009, 09:47:45 pm
HE'S NOT GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR.  ANYONE WITH ANY OUNCE OF COMMON SENSE WOULD KNOW THAT.  IT WAS KNOWN WHEN HE WAS NOT FIRED WE WEREN'T GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR.  MY GOD, GIVE THAT UP.  WHEN HE WASN'T FIRED, HE WAS ESSENTIALLY GIVEN TWO MORE SEASONS.  OUR FANS ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT SO YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH EVERY DAY.

Recommendation, calm it down a notch. After my almost banning the other night, I found out it is a losing battle in this forum. I understand your fight and will to protect what you think is best in your own mind about the future of this program, however that means little to none here. Options: continue to post as you have and get banned, or do as I did, back away from the forum, rethink your thoughts and come back another day. Just a suggestion from a poster who received four notices of impending banishment in a 24 hour period.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 10:01:59 pm
The zone is what killed us.  Louisville knew it and Pel had no answer for it.  Little Ricky told Miss Piggy at the half what he was going to do and he did.

Einstein in the house.

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

forrest city joe

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2009, 10:03:05 pm
Recommendation, calm it down a notch. After my almost banning the other night, I found out it is a losing battle in this forum. I understand your fight and will to protect what you think is best in your own mind about the future of this program, however that means little to none here. Options: continue to post as you have and get banned, or do as I did, back away from the forum, rethink your thoughts and come back another day. Just a suggestion from a poster who received four notices of impending banishment in a 24 hour period.
As you should have. calling people names is not the way. if you disagree,Fine. but respond to the post instead of namecalling. this guy just called the owner of this board a dumbass. calling me one is one thing. but calling the owner one is stupid. and he's also wrong.

mathhog

hey joe, you see my post a few up?  what are your requirements for mike? (assumign he comes(

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 10:01:59 pm

I don't know, we were doing pretty well against it for most of the first half. I know it is getting old already, but UL started to pull away when we started getting tired. We came out in the second half somewhat rested and handled their pressure and zone just fine. We even went on a mini-comeback and outscored them for a while to get the socre close again. It didn't take long, but the guys wore down again. When you have 6 guys that happens pretty fast, especially against a team that subs regularly with little drop off and pressure you constantly. You can't tell me the team did not look totally different the end of the first half and most of the second. They were just not running hard, not getting back on D, not moving when on O. They were doing it before. They just got spent. I know it sounds like a cop-out, but its true IMO.

On a bright note, Nobles looked great. He handled the pressure better than many freshman could ever hope to do. Powell also looks to be the real deal. Even Farmer showed me something. I really look forward to Bryant coming back. Rot will average 20 a game this year. He also looks bigger, stronger, and faster than last year.

On a bad note, MW looked so uninspired it was depressing. I expect that will not last though. I bet he has a good game against App St. As much as I hate to admit it, we need some depth at guard, and that means we need CF, Britt, and gasp even Welsh to play.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: ShortHog on November 19, 2009, 10:13:20 pm
I don't know, we were doing pretty well against it for most of the first half. I know it is getting old already, but UL started to pull away when we started getting tired. We came out in the second half somewhat rested and handled their pressure and zone just fine. We even went on a mini-comeback and outscored them for a while to get the socre close again. It didn't take long, but the guys wore down again. When you have 6 guys that happens pretty fast, especially against a team that subs regularly with little drop off and pressure you constantly. You can't tell me the team did not look totally different the end of the first half and most of the second. They were just not running hard, not getting back on D, not moving when on O. They were doing it before. They just got spent. I know it sounds like a cop-out, but its true IMO.

On a bright note, Nobles looked great. He handled the pressure better than many freshman could ever hope to do. Powell also looks to be the real deal. Even Farmer showed me something. I really look forward to Bryant coming back. Rot will average 20 a game this year. He also looks bigger, stronger, and faster than last year.

On a bad note, MW looked so uninspired it was depressing. I expect that will not last though. I bet he has a good game against App St. As much as I hate to admit it, we need some depth at guard, and that means we need CF, Britt, and gasp even Welsh to play.

We looked great on the, what, 14 point run.  But RP had said it would come down to who was breathing harder...and we were.  No disgrace to our boys who played their butts off but we were over matched and out coached.  Pel should have had a game plan for Louisville and he didn't.
We don't rent pigs

razorbackfan

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 10:18:28 pm
We looked great on the, what, 14 point run.  But RP had said it would come down to who was breathing harder...and we were.  No disgrace to our boys who played their butts off but we were over matched and out coached.  Pel should have had a game plan for Louisville and he didn't.

You're being serious right now?

forrest city joe

Quote from: mathhog on November 19, 2009, 10:13:14 pm
hey joe, you see my post a few up?  what are your requirements for mike? (assumign he comes(
My only requirement is the hawgs winning again. i think Mike may be able to start winning from day 1. just like Bruce Pearl, did at TN. in 2 years we will be going strong. i think we would keep all our recruits. Wade and Scott already know Mike. again my requirements for Mike's first year is to win.PERIOD! no set numbers.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: razorbackfan on November 19, 2009, 10:20:13 pm
You're being serious right now?

No.  But we we do need more than 11 offensive rebounds.  Louisville had 16 but we should have more than 11 in any game.
We don't rent pigs

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 19, 2009, 10:09:41 pm
As you should have. calling people names is not the way. if you disagree,Fine. but respond to the post instead of namecalling. this guy just called the owner of this board a dumbass. calling me one is one thing. but calling the owner one is stupid. and he's also wrong.

FCJ,
Obviously you know you and me have differing views on the current direction of the BB team, however, why would you waist your time on the above post when all I was trying to do is help a fellow poster out. Did you get satisfaction out of that, and if so, what did it bring to the board?
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 10:18:28 pm

I think he had a great opening game plan. It worked for most of the first half. It also worked for the short comeback, but I really think that probably had more to do with hussle than game plan. The problem is, when you're limited by personel, you can not always do everything you want. Three of the five guys who were on the floor most of the game were true freshmen. Only three of the eight players were here last year. I know, some of that lays on Pel's shoulders, but for that game I felt he did what he could with what he had. It was easy to predict who was going to be breathing harder, and that had nothing to do with coaching. It had to do with bench. But you're right, the players did play their butt's off and we should all commend them for that no matter how someone feels about Pel.

razorbackfan

Quote from: wayne1958 on November 19, 2009, 10:24:40 pm
No.  But we we do need more than 11 offensive rebounds.  Louisville had 16 but we should have more than 11 in any game.

I agree with that, and believe me Bryant will have some say in that, but interior screw-ups kept us from staying in this game.  Between point blank misses & turnovers right in front of the rim.  Powell was playing in his first big game on a big stage, I can halfway give him a pass, but not Mike, his ineffectiveness got us blown out.

thirtythree

To all of the Hog fans that are gloomy right now I say the sun will come out tomorrow. The will be better days ahead. You never know. It just may be a day away.

A couple of hog fans that give their grade on the current Razorback basketball program, and they even found a way to smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmAuCQrPIg&feature=related

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2009, 10:25:25 pm
FCJ,
Obviously you know you and me have differing views on the current direction of the BB team, however, why would you waist your time on the above post when all I was trying to do is help a fellow poster out. Did you get satisfaction out of that, and if so, what did it bring to the board?

donewithdale attacked FCJ so FCJ has every right to defend himself.  If you have a dog in the hunt, fine.  If not, back off and let it die.  Thanks.
We don't rent pigs

forrest city joe

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2009, 10:25:25 pm
FCJ,
Yes we disagree. but you have been one on this board who starts the namecalling when people dont agree with you. you were making it sound like you were being done so wrong by the mods here.(which is a joke)the guy you were trying to help had just called the owner of hogville a dumbass. he did not need your help. what he needs is to learn to respect the guy who pays the bills here. and so do you. you got 4 warnings, because you deserved them.

tomahawkhog

I saw somebody post they thought we would go 8-8 in the SEC this year...where in the world are those 8 wins going to come from??  Ole Miss looks solid and I'm afraid they sweep us this year.  Florida, UK, USC, Vandy=4 losses.  Miss St?  don't think so..are we going to sweep Bama, Auburn, LSU, and beat Tennessee and Georgia?  I'm afraid we're looking at no better than 5-11 this year..
Go Hogs!

Razorbacks#1

November 19, 2009, 10:42:03 pm #94 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 10:45:41 pm by Razorbacks#1
Quote from: forrest city joe on November 19, 2009, 10:34:57 pm
Yes we disagree. but you have been one on this board who starts the namecalling when people dont agree with you. you were making it sound like you were being done so wrong by the mods here.(which is a joke)the guy you were trying to help had just called the owner of hogville a dumbass. he did not need your help. what he needs is to learn to respect the guy who pays the bills here. and so do you. you got 4 warnings, because you deserved them.

Please quote me where I name called anyone. And please reference the posts that I received warnings for since you have so much knowledge. I think the reason I almost got banned was because I used some cuss words. If you have better knowledge, by all means, let me know, and quote them.

THUNDER!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2009, 10:42:03 pm
Please quote me where I name called anyone. And please reference the posts that I received warnings for since you have so much knowledge. I think the reason I almost got banned was because I used some cuss words. If you have better knowledge, by all means, let me know, and quote them.
You got 4 warnings for a reason. the mods and Lanny are very fair here. i have been on this board for years. you got 4 warnings. thats all i need to know.

ge-erdone

Quote from: thirtythree on November 19, 2009, 10:29:42 pm
To all of the Hog fans that are gloomy right now I say the sun will come out tomorrow. The will be better days ahead. You never know. It just may be a day away.

A couple of hog fans that give their grade on the current Razorback basketball program, and they even found a way to smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmAuCQrPIg&feature=related

Hey, I am looking forward to tomorrow night's game, and I strongly believe we will win, and will have a another player available agains Applachian State.

If we do win, our record will be 2-1, and counting the exhibition games 4-1.  GO HOGS!!

Sorry downers, but it is fun to cheer for the Hogs, football and basketball.

WilsonHog

Quote from: ge-erdone on November 19, 2009, 10:50:05 pm
Hey, I am looking forward to tomorrow night's game, and I strongly believe we will win, and will have a another player available agains Applachian State.

If we do win, our record will be 2-1, and counting the exhibition games 4-1.  GO HOGS!!

Sorry downers, but it is fun to cheer for the Hogs, football and basketball.

I cheer for the Hogs every game.

Doesn't mean I think Pel is about to go on a 10-15 year run like Sutton and Nolan did.

forrest city joe

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 19, 2009, 10:52:36 pm
I cheer for the Hogs every game.

Doesn't mean I think Pel is about to go on a 10-15 year run like Sutton and Nolan did.
Im right there with you Wilson. i will pull for the hawgs to win no matter what. Pel is our coach and i hope we win a lot of games with him. i support the program 100%. it hurts to see our kids lose.

jman

What I dont like is when you see certain tendencies that begin to show up game to game.  Things that become so obvious that you actually know when the hogs will implode and let the game get out of hand.  Its like body language...you see the players as a unit start to hang their heads, they suddenly dont hustle or get out to guard a 3 and suddenly it unravels right before you eyes and you say......I knew when they scored and we turned the ball over it was over........even though I love the hogs, watch every game I can and cheer for them....I get tired of the same old losing ways game after game after game.....if Gonzaga can win big in college B-ball.....Ark has no excuse.