Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Football season tickets

Started by gohogs1969, February 16, 2018, 02:14:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gohogs1969

I'm confused. Usually I had to pay for my Razorback foundation donation by June 30. That looks to be the case again this year, but are season ticket payments due March 31st this year? That's the way I took it when I got my renewal letter in the mail. Hope I'm wrong. That seems a little soon.

DuckTalesLOL

Taken from the FAQ:

Letters of Intent are due by March 31 and payment deadlines are as follows: football — June 30; men's basketball — September 30, men's Olympic sports, women's sports and baseball — November 30.

so you have to pledge by the 31st, but payment isn't actually due till 6/30.

gohogs1969

Thanks very much! Appreciate you clearing that up for me.

Sed76

I haven't gotten anything in the regular mail or email about renewing, was wondering where they were.

allredhog

Was surprised that online or the mail renewal did not have the options on the away games.  I e-mailed the ticket office but have not received an answer.  Went out to the Colorado State web site. Game tickets showed to be $87.00 each but for now they are only available in season tickets.
A redhead married a redhead and had redheaded children and all are HOGS!

gohogs1969

Yes. The dates and the packages seem to be way out of whack. The only "out of town" game offer I received was the Arlington game. I'm not gonna complain but it sure does seem like a major rush to send out the ticket orders for football before they had all their ducks in a row.

Inhogswetrust

Generally speaking the season ticket payment has been due in March along with the donation pledge. The actual donation payment was due later. I always thought that was backwards for some reason.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HognotinMemphis

Did U of A raise season ticket prices again this year or is it waiting until Morris has a good year?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Reservoir Hogs

Prices look the same as LY...
Donations are due by end of June, pledges by end of March
Ticket payment is due March 31