Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitzgerald

Started by Paulsooie, November 23, 2017, 07:06:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulsooie

Prayers for that kid.  That turned my stomach to see.  Hope he gets well, he's fun to watch
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

SA Hog Fan

HogPharmer

I had to look for a second. I was thinking, "something doesn't look right there..." Then I almost  :puke:
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Paulsooie

Me too. Looked like that Prothro kid from Alabama years ago
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

CountryHam

I went to get a drink and my dvr is broke.  Thank goodness I missed that by all the reactions.

HoggyCat

That hurt MY ankle. And he was all smiles while being carted off. I'd still be crying.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

dhizzle

This is why I don't know if I want a Qb that rushes for 900 yards. Maybe 200 for a year but all it takes is one hit and you're done for the year.

HogPharmer

Quote from: CountryHam on November 23, 2017, 07:09:47 pm
I went to get a drink and my dvr is broke.  Thank goodness I missed that by all the reactions.

Lucky you. One of those images you can't get out of your head.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: HoggyCat on November 23, 2017, 07:10:28 pm
That hurt MY ankle. And he was all smiles while being carted off. I'd still be crying.
yeah, narcotics and Adrenaline are powerful. I'm sure the Field Dr gave him a shot right off the bat. I've seen EMTs respond to these and that's step one. (okay, they set an IV then add good tidings.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 23, 2017, 07:14:32 pm
yeah, narcotics and Adrenaline are powerful. I'm sure the Field Dr gave him a shot right off the bat. I've seen EMTs respond to these and that's step one. (okay, they set an IV then add good tidings.

After a shot of Zofran. Just so you won't be puking all over the golf cart on national TV.
This is my non-signature signature.

code red

Look like same injury as lattimore
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Ramble on Barbershop

Dam, that was rough. Looked like a twizzler. Good vibes on recovery
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

hogoffate

props the the truck crew of ESPN or whoever is in charge for not even showing a replay of the injury
I rewound it and watched it again on dvr;  yikes...

and as I type this they do show a replay without the carnage though

jkstock04

I was curious how he is sitting idly watching the game? I don't claim to know anything about being a doctor but I figured he would go straight to surgery? Every ligament in his foot/ankle has to be ripped in half. And he was sitting there 5 min ago like no big deal lol. Man that kid must be a tough SOB.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

greenEGnHAWGS

Man that was tough to watch. Looked a lot like Gordan Heywards...

Prayers to him for a quick recovery.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Dark Helmet Hog

str8volfan

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 23, 2017, 07:42:18 pm
I was curious how he is sitting idly watching the game? I don't claim to know anything about being a doctor but I figured he would go straight to surgery? Every ligament in his foot/ankle has to be ripped in half. And he was sitting there 5 min ago like no big deal lol. Man that kid must be a tough SOB.
I had a bad wreck in April and had the same injury. My foot never hurt, I didnt even know my ankle was shattered until I overheard the EMTs talking about it before they extracted me from the truck. Im not sure if it was shock or adrenaline. 250k and 3 surgeries later, Im still not close to normal. I would dare to say that his football career is over. Hopefully not though, kid had a bright future in football.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: jkstock04 on November 23, 2017, 07:42:18 pm

They x-ray'd it, a radiologist is reading it for an exact diagnosis, then will consult with the Orthopedic Surgeon.

Won't happen immediately. Would be quick, but not a straight to the OR type of injury.

As for looking normal, Dilaudid is a hell of a drug.
This is my non-signature signature.

Nosboar Accubond

All ok know is his foot should point that way... hard to watch, prayed for the kid.

Potosihog

Unbeleivable that he is on the sideline. Pain meds or no, that is crazy.

Pigsknuckles

He is now on the field. Should be in the hospital. Heart of a lion. Until we recruit players with the same stuff, we will continue to be just what we are.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

jackflash

best of luck to him. wish him a  speedy recovery

Boarcephus

Word out this morning is dislocated ankle.  He came back on the sidelines last night during the second half and it appeared to be back in alignment.  I've seen them pop shoulders, elbows, fingers and hips back into joint but never seen an ankle.  All I can say is drugs are great.  ;) 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

str8volfan

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 24, 2017, 08:50:53 am
Word out this morning is dislocated ankle.  He came back on the sidelines last night during the second half and it appeared to be back in alignment.  I've seen them pop shoulders, elbows, fingers and hips back into joint but never seen an ankle.  All I can say is drugs are great.  ;) 

Not sure Ive ever heard of a dislocated ankle. That kid is a wizard.

Boarcephus

Quote from: str8volfan on November 24, 2017, 06:12:07 pm
Not sure Ive ever heard of a dislocated ankle. That kid is a wizard.

Better yet, surgery this am and should be 100% and ready for spring practice.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

str8volfan

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 24, 2017, 07:04:28 pm
I knew it. Hes made out of adamantium.

jbcarol

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 24, 2017, 07:04:28 pm

MSU Football
🏈‏Verified account @HailStateFB
9h9 hours ago

Our guy @nickfitz07 had successful surgery on his ankle this morning. He's doing fine, and we expect him to make a full recovery.

#HailState🐶
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net