Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sen. Orin Hatch wants Boise St. football team invited to White House

Started by SunriseHog, January 14, 2010, 09:42:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SunriseHog

Just saw on the news that Utah Senator Orin Hatch is asking Obama to invite the 14-0 Boise State football team to the White House for an official visit. 
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

oldbear

When I was a teenager, I wanted a date with Jaclyn Smith.  Never happened.

Table Rocker

I wish Orrin hatch would quit worrying about football and focus more on effing up the country via more traditional legislative means.....

SunriseHog

LOL!   I think you and I are probably close to the same age.  I never missed Charlie's Angels. I always wanted to date her too, but....I would have been happy with Farah or Kate! ;)
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

Quote from: Table Rocker on January 14, 2010, 09:45:06 pm
I wish Orrin hatch would quit worrying about football and focus more on effing up the country via more traditional legislative means.....
ain't that the truth!!!!
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

EnemyOfMojo

There must not be any serious Democrat challenger on the horizon ever in Utah.

Sivad

Quote from: SunriseHog on January 14, 2010, 09:42:31 pm
Just saw on the news that Utah Senator Orin Hatch is asking Obama to invite the 14-0 Boise State football team to the White House for an official visit. 
Is Hatch trying to punish them or reward them?

oldbear

Quote from: SunriseHog on January 14, 2010, 09:45:30 pm
LOL!   I think you and I are probably close to the same age.  I never missed Charlie's Angels. I always wanted to date her too, but....I would have been happy with Farah or Kate! ;)

While everyone else was staring at the swimsuit poster of Farrah, I was staring at Jaclyn.  I have no idea why.

ark30inf

Why?

SunriseHog

Quote from: ark30inf on January 14, 2010, 09:52:49 pm
Why?
He's arguing that both Alabama and Boise State "deserve" to be recognized, simply because they are both undefeated!  Yeh...right!  Nothing against Boise State, but....they did NOT play against SEC competition 8 weeks of the season!!
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

ark30inf

Quote from: SunriseHog on January 14, 2010, 09:58:56 pm
He's arguing that both Alabama and Boise State "deserve" to be recognized, simply because they are both undefeated!  Yeh...right!  Nothing against Boise State, but....they did NOT play against SEC competition 8 weeks of the season!!

My ASU Indians were undefeated in 1975.  Auburn was undefeated under Tuberville.

I like Boise State and I hate the BCS.  But it is the system we have and Alabama is the National Champion.  It should not be diminished by the President suggesting a split.  This is one that the White House should politely decline.

vandybuff

Quote from: Sivad on January 14, 2010, 09:47:17 pm
Is Hatch trying to punish them or reward them?

HAHAHAHA!  Yeah, what does he have against them????

plus one!
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

MacHog19

Maybe we can have the best of both worlds and have Jaclyn Smith replace Orrin Hatch!

HawgnCorona

Oh Im sorry did we all miss something? I dont recall them playing BCS "Championship Game..."
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Big Papa Satan

dhornjr1

I'm a little sleep deprived and having trouble focusing on the computer screen.

Let me see if I have this right. Orrin Hatch wants Jaclyn Smith and Barry Manilow to come to the White House?

Lil Wayne

Orin Hatch is a joke and he should do some work instead of talking football :razorback:

PowderedToastMan

I bet Orrin Hatch got beat up alot as a kid.  He is a weird looking guy, and has a weird name.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

Tim Harris

Hog Waller

Quote from: Table Rocker on January 14, 2010, 09:45:06 pm

Ha!...couldn't agree more.

HamHands

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2010, 09:48:02 pm
While everyone else was staring at the swimsuit poster of Farrah, I was staring at Jaclyn.  I have no idea why.

I do! She was smokin'
One day at a time.

Hoggies

The_Boot_stops_here

jacobp

Call Mark Pryor, ask him to introduce legislation that requires teams to play on a green field to be considered for BCS games.

oldbear

Quote from: jacobp on January 15, 2010, 08:11:26 am
Call Mark Pryor, ask him to introduce legislation that requires teams to play on a green field to be considered for BCS games.

If I were in congress, I would support that.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HawgBallLvr

Ive been to the White House. Nothing special. As for meting with the President..... No thanks. Boise and Hatch should stop crying and stay away.
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!

justanotherdisappointedfn

If Peterson has any class, he'd decline the good Senator's help.