Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When?

Started by mj4president, March 23, 2006, 03:42:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

When will yall be pleased with a coach? You cant win every single year. The first 5 or 6 years Nutt was here we had a winning team. Now we have a few losing ones with great talent coming in and yall are all over his a**. Van Horn is due say in the next 5 years to have a few losing seasons and then yall will prob go crazy over him to. Yall think our schedule is too easy b/c some of our non-conference. After playin USC i wouldnt care if we played a high school team in non-conference. Every big school schedules crappy non-conference games and since we are in the SEC and we are playing USC you could make a good case to say our schedule is one of the toughest.

Look at USC's schedule they play like 1 good team a year.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

fineswine

Nutt has proven his worth.  The best seasons we have had under his misdirection were the first two years when we had Ford recruits.  Nutt is an assclown with no clue.

sooie dog

Heath is an assclown with no clue! 

mj4president

No you wont be happy. Fans like yall are never pleased. We could win a national championship and you would be up some thing you didnt agree with and how stupid the coach is.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: mj4president on March 23, 2006, 03:54:36 pm
No you wont be happy. Fans like yall are never pleased. We could win a national championship and you would be up some thing you didnt agree with and how stupid the coach is.

Fans like us are never pleased with mediocrity like fans like you are. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

mj4president

Pleased with it? I am not please when we lose but I dont flip flop when we do good or bad i still support them. I think it is funny when yall think you know what you talking about. I would love to see yall give coaching a shot.

Hog1751

You can't win every year...Heres a few that do it in each sport.

Duke, North Carolina, Kansas had its worst year in 15 years and they still won 25 games.

USC, Oklahoma last years 8-4 was thier worst year in 7 years and they still won TWICE as many games as we did and as much as Nutt has won in some of his best years.

LA HAWG

Quote from: mj4president on March 23, 2006, 04:00:03 pm
Pleased with it? I am not please when we lose but I dont flip flop when we do good or bad i still support them. I think it is funny when yall think you know what you talking about. I would love to see yall give coaching a shot.

So if we were to go 4-7 for the next 10 years with no coaching changes would you still support the coach?

sooie dog

Quote from: mj4president on March 23, 2006, 04:00:03 pm

Seems like every day someone is on here looking for a coach. 

SupaCrawf

Hmmm, here's a thought.  Let's win a NC and see how many people bitch and moan.  In fact, I'll make Houston a deal:  Win a NC, and I'll never say another bad thing about him. 

I'm kind of a big deal.

LA HAWG

Quote from: SupaCrawf on March 23, 2006, 04:04:08 pm

Hmmm, here's a thought.  Let's win a NC and see how many people bitch and moan.  In fact, I'll make Houston a deal:  Win a NC, and I'll never say another bad thing about him. 

If we even win the SEC championship game I will never have another bad thing to say about HDN. 

hogsNbeer

Never..... Won't EVER be happy until NUTT'S ASSCLOWN SELF is shown the door!  Funny how fans like you are still campaigning for him...... Well, I don't necessarily think it's funny, more like delirium....  I guess fans like you are happy with losing record vs SEC teams, or the fact he coaches the only team that hasn't beaten all other SEC teams since he's been here..-- that is certainly issues to be proud of if you like MEDIOCRE football........ Geez.... Go get you're head examined....

LA HAWG

Quote from: mj4president on March 23, 2006, 03:42:39 pm
When will yall be pleased with a coach? You cant win every single year. The first 5 or 6 years Nutt was here we had a winning team. Now we have a few losing ones with great talent coming in and yall are all over his a**. Van Horn is due say in the next 5 years to have a few losing seasons and then yall will prob go crazy over him to. Yall think our schedule is too easy b/c some of our non-conference. After playin USC i wouldnt care if we played a high school team in non-conference. Every big school schedules crappy non-conference games and since we are in the SEC and we are playing USC you could make a good case to say our schedule is one of the toughest.

Look at USC's schedule they play like 1 good team a year.

Why don't you start pulling for Indiana in football.  Are they mediocre enough for you?

4thdownnutt

a top 25 finish would be nice every once in a while.

hogsrmyfav36

If HDN brings us a NC I will bow down and worship him like a god.  Yours is the most idiotic statement I've seen on this board yet and that's saying something
F&*!NG INTRANET

silvertip

You're wasting your time, mj4, because your basic premise is that HDN's first 6 seasons were acceptable. Any coach at all can take the Hawgs to a 6-win season & a crappy bowl. HDN is a mediocre HC who now MIGHT become a good HC since he is no longer allowed to be OC.

And, of course, it was only the neutering of HDN that allowed us to land all this incoming talent. He was no longer fooling anyone, not even recruits, as an OC.